A/N

Lol, I'm leaving ya'll on a cliffhanger (Not for long though. Don't worry), but the next chapter is going to be all about how the rest of the masters managed to get the real Tigress back. So I'm planning on making it pretty long, but if it comes out a bit short well... my sincerest apologies.

Maybe you noticed that for my latest chapter, I corrected my mistake. Shi Fu to Shifu. I actually wanted to use the correct spelling of Shifu's name in my next Kung Fu Panda story, since I was already so deep into this story when I noticed my error. 

Though, I was aiming for my last chapter to be a sort of heartfelt moment between Shifu and Tigress. With some comedy here and there- Which I tried my best to do. There have not been too many moments where the viewers can actually picture characters having a one- to-one conversation. The ones that did happen, I know that I could have done much better with them. Especially with the emotions.

So, for this chapter, I corrected Shifu's name because I be like, "If Imma do dis good, Imma do dis right!"

So, here's the tip. If you are planning to create a heart-to-heart or touching moment between two or more characters, take your time. Check the emotions that each person is having. See if it matches their personality and goes well with the current situation. Everyone appreciates a memorable and touching moment.

Don't forget to vote if you love this story! See you people next time!