Fifteen

Mia was going to a spa for the day. Iain was minding Poppy. He was excited for a day with his little princess. Poppy adored her daddy too.

When morning came, Mia woke to Poppy in bed between her and Iain. "Hi squishy."
"Muma!"
Mia pulled her daughter close to her. Iain was fast asleep. "Let's go and have breakfast. Daddy's being a lazy bugger."

Mia took her daughter into the living room. Poppy got on the sofa with Mia's iPad.
She put on Peppa Pig on the iPad. She giggled as she watched it.

Mia put on a fry up for them all and put on porridge for Poppy. Poppy toddled in when she smelt the bacon.
"Oo!" She said. Mia laughed.
"I'll give you some with your porridge."

Poppy got excited. Iain stumbled downstairs in his boxers. Mia bit her lip. She loved a sleepy Iain.
"Morning."
Iain grunted. He kissed Poppy's head. "Morning gorgeous."
Poppy giggled and put her dummy in.
Mia smiled and gave them breakfast. Iain started pulling at his boxers. "What?"
"They're too bloody tight."
Mia grinned and kissed him. "I'd sort them out but little one is about."
Iain laughed and winked. "Well, when you're back tonight and she's asleep."
"Oh yes."
Iain kissed her passionately. Poppy finished her porridge and went into the living room again.

Mia smirked and pulled at Iain's boxers. She pulled down the front of them and Iain groaned. Mia saw he was turned on.
"Oh baby. Pity I can't help," Mia said.

Iain walked up to her and pressed himself against her.
"Iain, you're being cheeky," she said.
Iain smirked and kissed her neck. "You're the turn on."
"Ha!"

Soon enough, Mia left for the spa. Dixie was treating her. Iain sat down next to Poppy. "Right baby. What shall we do?"
"Hosp!"
Iain laughed. "You wanna go to the ED?"
Poppy grinned and nodded. Iain chuckled.
"Let's get you ready then princess."

Iain took her upstairs and got her changed into a dress, tights and Ugg's. He grabbed her coat.
"Let's go," he said.
"Yay!" Poppy yelled. Iain laughed and kissed her head.

Mia got to the spa and grinned. Dixie was there with Olivia.
"Right Mia, Olivia has paid for you to have a facial, nails done and hair done. I've paid for you to get a massage and a nice hot tub session with sauna thrown in," Dixie told her. Mia grinned at them. She loved being treated.
"Can I go in a sauna?"
Dixie shrugged. "I have no idea. We'll find out."

Iain arrived at the ED. He knew Poppy adored seeing Charlie. Jez walked over. "Well, look who's here."
"Way!"
Iain smirked. "That's my girl."

Mia got her nails done. She smiled at Dixie. "Thanks for this."
"You're welcome darling. Your birthday next week isn't it?"
Mia nodded. "Yeah. I want a huge party and with the baby coming soon, it can be a celebration."
"Definitely. Leave it to us," Olivia said. Mia grinned. She was glad to have Olivia and Dixie.

Iain took Poppy to the ambulance. She squealed in excitement. She loved the ambulances.
"Ook!" She said.

Iain walked her over as Poppy spotted the back was open. Jez had just finished cleaning it.
"You want to go in?" Iain asked. Poppy nodded. He took her inside the ambulance.
While Mia, Olivia and Dixie were at the spa, Mia suddenly screamed. "What?"
"I-I think I'm in labour..."