Nineteen

Mia woke to Iain running his hand up and down her thigh. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Unless you want baby number three, I suggest you stop."
"Well I can't stop. You're sexy."
Mia smirked and pulled him on top of her. Iain started to kiss her neck.

Mia reached into the bedside table and pulled out a condom. Iain groaned as he felt Mia pulling down his boxers.

Iain and Mia hadn't had time for themselves lately. Poppy was beginning to be a handful but they loved their little girl. Mia joked she was going through her terrible twos. Mia was thankful that she was able to be home at night to put her kids to bed.

Iain smirked as Mia rolled the condom onto him. Iain soon pushed into her. Mia swore and dug her nails into his back.
"Ugh Iain," Mia called.
"Shush you'll wake up the babies."
Mia nodded and kissed him.

The two of them made out while they had sex. Iain pulled away.
"I love you."

Mia grinned and kissed him.
"I love you too," she replied.
She dug her nails deep into his back. Iain swore and grunted.
"Steady on babes," he said.
Mia grinned and pulled him close. She wanted him so badly. Mia kissed him.

Before they could continue, they heard Poppy giggling. Iain groaned and pulled out.

Iain walked through to the nursery. Poppy was standing up in her cot. "Dada!"
"Morning Princess."

Iain scooped Poppy up and held her. "You're gonna wake Daisy up."
"Baba seep. Shh," Poppy said. She was a cheeky little girl.
Iain kissed her head. "Come on cheeky."
Iain carried poppy into the room. She giggled in Iain's arms. Mia smiled as she was brought in.
"Hey baby," she said.

Iain laid her down in between them. Poppy kicked her legs under the duvet.
"You bed big mine," Poppy mumbled.
Mia grinned. "When you're a big girl you can have a bed this size."

Poppy began to fall asleep cuddled into Mia. She dropped her little head on Mia's chest.
"I think someone is still tired," Iain said.
Mia nodded. "Definitely."
Poppy snored gently as she slept on Mia.

Iain kissed her head. "She's trouble. She's gonna be a right troublesome bugger," he said.
Mia nodded.

A couple of hours later, Mia and Iain went into work. They took Poppy and Daisy to the crèche. Mia groaned. "I'm telling you. Poppy is a mini version of you," she mumbled.
Iain nodded and winked. "She won't be like me between the sheets."
"Eww! You're gross. What did I ever see in you?" Mia joked.
Iain smirked. "My big d-"
Iain's words stopped as he saw Connie standing there. She raised her eyebrow at him.
"Someone's been caught," Olivia said and walked into the staff room.

Iain smiled innocently at Connie as him and Mia walked into the staff room.

Connie looked at all the staff.
"Right, I'm putting up the work hours," Connie said. A mumble of complaints went around the staff.
"I hope we all can cooperate."
"Connie, my husband needs me-"
"Pay for home nurses then."
Mia and Iain couldn't believe how Connie had just talked to Olivia.

Mia looked at Olivia. "She's not worth it," she said.
"I know."

Mia went out onto the floor. Iain went on a call out with Jez. Mia groaned. Olivia smiled. "Come on. What's up?"
"Dreading these work hours being put up. I'm only on part time. The girls need me," Mia said.
Olivia nodded. "I know. We can sort this though."

Iain was whistling in the ambulance. Jez rolled his eyes. "Stop it. You'll make it rain," he said.

Robyn walked over to Mia. "Rita's ex-husband is here."
"Ugh."

Mia got a text on her phone:
'Poppy has gotten out. We can't find her - Crèche'

Mia paled. She looked around to see if she could find her little girl. But she couldn't.  Mia ran off. She grabbed Robyn.
"Poppy's gone," she said.
Robyn nodded. "Let's go and find her."
They went back to the crèche and worked their way from there.

Robyn sighed.
"We need to find her," she said.
"Why?"
"Rita's ex."

Mia was confused. Robyn didn't want to tell Mia but knew she had to.
"He was pedophile," Robyn said. Mia began to breathe erratically.
"Poppy," she whimpered.
Robyn took her hand. "It's going to be fine. We'll find her," she said.
"I want Iain."

Olivia text Iain and told him what had happened. He sped back to the ED. He knew Mia would be frantic.

Iain ran inside. He saw the police and security. Mia was standing there crying. "Babe."
"R-Rita's ex husband. He's here."

Iain paled. He knew what Mark had been convicted of. He was going to kill him.
Olivia was panicking. She rubbed her bump. Iain spotted her.
"Are you okay?" Iain asked.
"Don't worry about me. Please make sure Poppy is okay," Olivia said.

Iain nodded and text Mia. She told him where she was with Robyn.

Mia held Robyn's hand as they waited on Iain. She was terrified.
"Iain," she said. Iain held her.
"Have you two got any clue to where she could be?" Iain asked.
Robyn nodded. "Maybe she went looking for you."
Mia shook her head. "She knows she has to stay in the crèche," she mumbled.
Iain sighed.

Iain began to look around the ED. He walked out and saw Mark. Mark had a smirk on his face.

Iain walked over. He grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall. "Where the hell is she you sick prick?"
"Who?"
"My little girl! Where is she?!"

Mark had a smirk on his face. But did he know where Poppy was?