Surviving Your Love Chapter 14

I hope you all enjoy this! Sorry its been so long!

Vote and Comment please!

Thanks! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

DEVIN'S POV

The drive back to Xavier’s house was short. The sexual tension was thick and all I could think about was his hand, his lips, his-

“We’re here.”

The sound of his deep husky voice shocked me out of my thoughts. I fumbled slightly with my words.

“Oh…um okay…right,” I mumbled while unfastening my seatbelt.

I hopped out of the car and quickly made my way to the front door before opening it. I cursed myself for think he really wanted me like I wanted him. Oh so badly. He was too good for me and I knew it.

Walking into the kitchen I got a glass down from the cupboard and filled it with some juice. Leaning against the counter I looked out the window above the sink. I started to think about what had happened today and what I was going to do.

XAVIER’S POV

The car ride was filled with sexual tension. I clenched my hands around the wheel as I resisted the urge to touch her satiny skin again. The shorts she was wearing had ridden up slightly, giving me an even better view of her delicious thighs. Snapping myself out of the direction my thoughts were headed, I realized we had pulled into the driveway.

“We’re here-“, before I could say another word, she was already opening the front door. Sighing, I slowly unbuckled my seatbelt after turning off the car. I got out of the car and made my way inside. I followed her scent once I reached the door.

I found myself in the kitchen where she was leaning up against the counter. She was facing the window above the sink but her head was bowed and as I walked it in it rose slowly. Taking a chance I walked up behind her and cautiously slid my hands around her waist, before pulling her back against my chest.

She stiffened at first but relaxed almost instantly, leaning back into me even more.

I never imagined how right it could fell holding her in my arms. She was perfect in every way and I knew she was my soul mate in every sense at this moment. There would never be anybody else for me, only my angel.

“Dev-“

“I’m sorry I freaked out like that! I just-“

“Hey. Hey I know, it's alright Dev. I understand you don’t have to explain anything to me baby. I know.” I said trying to soothe her it seemed to be working as her body started to become less tense.

“Thank you…I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me and the boys.”

“Don’t worry about it I’d do anything for you and the boys. You are my soulma-“, before I could say anything else I cut myself off. I didn’t want to scare her away.

“Wait, what were you going to say?” She asked as she turned around in my arms, her mouth forming a confused pout.

She looked up at me, waiting for an answer.

All I could think about was how badly I wanted to kiss her.

So I did.

Instantly she responded by pushing herself further into my chest and reaching up to wound her arms around my neck. Her lips felt so soft and lush against my own. I didn’t know how long I was going to be able to control myself.

My neck was bent towards hers as our lips moved in perfect sync with each other. She rose even further on her tip toes so I bent slightly and slid my hands down her waist to her butt. I grabbed, urging her to wrap her legs around my waist. She did and I walked so her back was against the wall and there was no space between our bodies.

God, I wanted her so bad. I just couldn’t get enough.

She broke away from my lips, gasping for breath so I trailed kisses down the side of her neck as she arched even more into my mouth. When I reached the hemline of her low cut tank I raised my head and looked into her eyes then to her perfect heaving breasts and back into her eyes again.

“Xavier…” My name came out of her mouth on a breathless moan.

It took everything in me to control myself and not take her right there.

“I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to just-“I started to say before she cut of me off with a searing chaste kiss to the lips.

“Shhh, I like it, I really like it. I didn’t want you to stop. Xavier…no one has ever made me feel the way you do, I’m addicted. I want…” She trailed of and looked away from.

Gently I put my hand on her chin and tilted her head back towards me so she had no choice but to look into my eyes. “What do you want, baby?” I asked her softly, my voice still husky with desire making her shiver.

She licked her slips slowly and my eyes followed her every move, wishing for that tongue to be-

I snapped out of it as she started to speak, looking right at me.

“I want you, Xavier. I only want you. Please…”

She wants me. All I could do was play those words over and over in my head.

Dev started to look panicked as I hadn’t said anything. Before she could get the wrong idea, I swooped back down and caught her mouth in a hot kiss. It was demanding and rough and I pushed my body harder against hers.

She broke away from my mouth and whispered “take me” in my ear before nipping the lobe.

Before she could change her mind I was already making my way up the stairs. Devin trembled slightly in my arms and I made it to my room opening the door and then closing it behind me. I laid her down on my dark green sheets. She looked beautiful with her pale skin, long red hair and gorgeous blue-green eyes that were looking up at me. I could tell she was nervous.

“Baby, don’t be nervous. I would never hurt you.” I told her, looking into her eyes and pouring as much emotion into them as possible.

“I know. It’s just…well I’ve never done this before.” She told me and proceeded to blush profusely.

“You don’t have to worry about anything,” I told her as I leaned down to hover over her. “I’ll take excellent care of you.”

She giggled as I reached for the hem of my shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it!

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!