Surviving Your Love Chapter 10

New chapter! Yay!

Please let me know what you think!

Comment and VOTE! Please!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

When the twins and Xavier had composed themselves they started to head towards the living room. I quickly and silently made my way back upstairs only to turn around and go back down but with a thud to my step so they knew I was coming.

Walking through the kitchen and into the living room, I leaned against the wall, smiling at the sight of the twins copying Xavier's lazy sprawl on the couch. The couch was against the wall in a deep brown looking soft and very comfy. There was a lay-z-boy in the same brown color on the adjoining wall with an end table in between separating them. On the same wall was a huge window with a book case full of DVDs, CDs, games and books and dark red lay-z-boys on either side. The drapes hanging over the window were a colorful arrangement of dark red, brown, black and beige. Across form the couch hanging on the wall was a huge flat screen TV with an entertainment center under with game systems and DVD players.

"Mummy!"

I was broken out of observing the living room when two tiny bodies launched themselves at me, sending us all tumbling to the floor.

"Tickle fight!" Callum and Aiden yelled before attacking me. I couldn't stop laughing, this always happened when we did this. They would gang up on me because I didn't have enough hands to keep up with both of them.

(XAVIER'S POV)

I watched with a large smile on my face as the twins ganged up on Dev.

She looked beautiful with her long wavy red hair all over the place and her face flushed from laughing so hard.

All of a sudden she leaned up and whispered in Callum's ear, who was currently perched on her stomach. He nodded quickly while looking over at me with a huge grin on his face. Aiden leaned over while whispering to the both of them. Devin now had a mischievous smile on her face while the twins wore identical smirks filled with naughtiness.

What were they planning?

"ATTACK!"

That's all I heard before three bodies were suddenly tickling me. I realized Devin had positioned herself on top of me and was holding my arms down above my head.

"Get 'em boys!"

The twins had surrounded the both of us and were tickling me like no tomorrow. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. It poured out of me with so much joy and happiness that I didn't even know was inside of me.