Survivng Your Love Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I stopped in a town about three hundred miles away. The boys were complaining of being tired and hungry. I was just too drained to drive any further. We got fast food and I stopped at the first safe looking motel I saw. We got the room’s keys and quickly grabbed pajamas and clothes for the next day then headed upstairs.

"Mommy?" Callum asked after we had eaten and were lying in bed, the twins on either side of me.

"Yeah honey?"

"We don't wike Liam and don't want him to be our daddy," he said, with Aiden nodding his head in agreement.

This surprised me as I had never thought of Liam as a father figure for the boys even when we were together. He never seemed to like being around the twins and when me and the twins would play together he would take off for a couple hours then come back later perfectly fine and relaxed. Now that I think about it, I have a pretty good idea as to where he was.

"Sweetie, I would never force you to call him daddy. You can only do that with someone who makes you comfortable and makes you feel like a daddy should. Alright?"

"Okay, mama."

"Alright munchkins, time for bed."

"Nooo mama, we don't wanna."

"Yes boys, we have a long day of traveling ahead of us."

"Okay, night mommy, wuv you."

"Love you too boys, goodnight."

“I’m lying here, the boys fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows, thinking about what were gonna do.

For some reason Xavier comes to mind with his dark brooding blue eyes. He always did make me feel safe and I could never figure out why. Maybe it was because he was the only vampire I had ever been around. One good thing though was that I had never been around him when I was in my vampire heat as I probably would have jumped him.

During the time we traveled together with the others, we would lock eyes and I couldnt help the pleasurable feelings I got from his intense gazing. I wondered if it meant something or if it was just me. Did he feel it too?

With thoughts of Xavier still on my mind I drifted into a peaceful slumber.

DREAM

Looking around at the lush green woods that surrounded me, I walked forward, the cool forest floor beneath my feet, utterly confused.

"Devin..."

That voice sounded vaguely familiar, the smooth, husky manliness of it, my mind in a fog, the only thing I could concentrate on was that voice. Cautiously I kept walking, only to this time towards the voice.

"Devin...Come..."

I kept walking towards it but stopped when I felt cool breath on my bare shoulder and neck. Completely still now, I sucked in a breath while turning around only to let it out on a gasp as I came face to face with a gloriously muscled chest. Looking down a bit towards hard delicious abs, I licked my dry plump pink lips. A big hand tilted my face upwards towards them. I gasped at the handsome chiseled face of...Xavier.

"Xavier...What?...How?"

"Shh, hush now darling."

"But..."

He quickly silenced my questioning with his lips descending on my own, capturing them in a sweet passionate kiss. I couldn't help but moan at the feeling of his smooth firm lips on my soft plump ones. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he lifted me wrapping my legs around his waist and leaning me against a tree. He broke the kiss. We were both breathless and panting slightly from kiss we had just shared.