Chapter 2: An Unexpected Meeting

It's been about 45 minutes and I'm still lost. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone yet. I was ranting to myself until I bumped into someone literally. The impact wasn't enough to make either of us fall but it managed to knock my pod out of my hand. After I picked my iPod, I looked up to see who I bumped into, to find a very intimidating yet very smoking hot ninja. I froze, I'm not the biggest fan of ninjas ever since a few broke into my house a long time ago, and they wore a black cloak with red clouds printed on it. All I remember is hiding in the closet praying they didn't find me and leave. Which is what happened but ever since then I've been terrified of ninja's except for the ones that where like Kotetsu and Izumo.

Noticing fear written on my face the guy who had long chestnut hair, his bandana on backwards and a senbon in his mouth asked "Are you ok?" Being brought back from my memories I blabbered in panic "Oh, shit I"m really sorry. If I was paying attention and knew where I was going I most likely wouldn't have walked into you. Again I am very, very, very sorry. Please don't hurt me." I said the last four words very quietly. "Why are you here?" he kind of demands. "Oh the Hokage wanted to meet me before I went to my grandma's. I told him. He moved the senbon to the other side of his mouth and raised an eyebrow as if he was in thought. Then a smirked appeared as if he figured something out. "So your Gma Marcy's beloved granddaughter?" He ask or more stated. "Um yeah I guess wait how did you know?" He then smirked again before saying "Your grandma tells me a lot about you, ever since she found out you were coming she has been talking non-stop." I blushed at what he just told me. "Oh, that's kind of awkward, why would she tell you everything." I didn't get finish asking my question when he started saying "Out of every shinobi in the village I'm the closes with your grandma." I then asked myself "Does that mean I'm going to see him more often. Shit. Why did I agree to this?" Wow this really is no shock grandma always wanted to be close with guys, but why young, attractive ones?

"Well since you're in the opposite way of the Hokage's office I'll take you to her since I was on my way to see her myself." He stated before starting to walk. "Ah thanks." I say not really knowing what to say. He stops not even five minutes into the walk. "Why so dark?" He asked. I stared at him like a deer in headlights. "What?" "That is a kind of a dark song. Why do you listen to that type of music?" He explained more. I realized what he meant, I never shut off my iPod and "Time of Dying" by Three Days Grace was playing. "Sometimes you need to listen to this stuff to get through somethings." Was what I told him. He gave a simple nod then started walking again. "Genma's my name." He stated out of nowhere. "I'm Ali." I told him as the rest of the walk was back in silence.