Chapter 1: The Beginning To A New Chapter

It was a crisp spring morning, not too hot not too cold. The sun shining brightly showing the true beauty of the trees and flowers. It's been a few weeks since I've received the letter from Grandma. So here I am, on my way to help her run her flower shop. I took out my IPod and put on Last One Standing by Simple Plan. Once I saw view of the entrance gates I shoved my iPod away in my ocean blue ripped jean pocket.

When I reached the gate I was greeted by two muscular intimidating men.  "Hi how can we help you?" The first man which had spiky blackish blue hair and a bandage strip across his nose asked. "Oh! I'm here visiting my Grandma for the next few months." I answered.  "And who is your grandma?" The same man asked. "Marcy." I told them. "Your Gma Marcy's granddaughter?" The other man with brown hair that covers his right eye asked kind of excited. "Yes, yes I am. Do you know her?" I asked.  "Do we know her? She's like one of our and a few other shinobi's best friend. She talks a lot about you." Shinobi? Ah yes now I remember my Grandma telling me a shinobi is another way to reference a ninja now I understand what the man with the brown hair was informing me. All I did was nod but inside I could only imagine the things she said.  "Well since we'll be seeing you more often we should introduce ourselves. I'm Kotetsu." The one with bandage said.  "And I'm Izumo. And don't hesitate to come to us if you need anything." The one with the brown hair stated with a friendly smile. I thanked them and asked them for directions to the Hokage since they said she wanted to meet me, and then we said our goodbyes and finally I was off.

It's been about an hour since I've left Kotetsu and Izumo and I'm just now reaching the Hokage building. I explained to the lady at the front who looked somewhat bored, why I was here. She told me through the doors make a left then a right down the hall. I put my headphones back on and went through the doors that held a maze of halls and doors behind it. If I wasn't lost earlier I'm defiantly lost now.