Chapter 32

I look up at the recent ultrasound of our child hanging on our fridge

I look up at the recent ultrasound of our child hanging on our fridge. It seemed that life was falling together. After much begging to both my dad, and Stiles, Jordan and I had moved into our own house. Our child, according to our last visit with Melissa, is doing amazing, and we had even found out the gender.
I feel arms wrap around my waist, as a smile grows on my face,"What are you doing Elle, I thought you were supposed to be unpacking the kitchen.
I turn around to face him,"I was, but then I thought, why not push it to tomorrow."
He lets out a small laugh,"You're bored, three months of no supernatural things, and I can tell it's bothering you."
I let out a sigh,"You're right. There's just something about the people of Beacon Hills needing our help, does that sound bad."
He lets out a chuckle,"No, well... okay maybe a little.
I roll my eyes and bump my shoulder with his as my phone rings from the counter beside me. I am quick to answer it, hearing three words I've been waiting to hear for a while now, They need us.
A smile grows on my face as I hang up the phone and turn to Jordan with a smile,"They need us."
I walk into the station, walking behind Stiles and Scott to our father's office, with Jordan right beside me, a giddy feeling inside me. He was definitely right, I missed them not needing our help.
As we walk in, Dad looks over at me,"Sorry to call you in right now, but we figured this would be a lot better than claws in his neck.
I smile lightly,"Dad it's fine."
"Besides, she spent the whole ride here talking about how excited she was," Jordan states causing me to elbow him lightly in the stomach in retaliation.
Dad nods and turns to the young dark haired boy I had yet to notice, kneeling in front of him. "Alex, you know we're having some trouble locating your parents. And since you can't remember anything, we have a method, an unusual method that might me able to help you. But I need you to be okay with it."
Alex looks up at me, fear evident in his eyes,"Who's she?"
Dad takes a look at me, then back at Alex,"That's my daughter Noelle, she's going to help you, and it won't hurt at all."
Alex nods, a look of determination washing over his face,"I'll do it."
I nod and watch as Stiles pulls up a chair for me to sit in, seeing as kneeling was a struggle these days. I sit down on the chair directly in front of Alex, putting a hand on his shoulder,"I know you're scared, but we will figure this out. I'm going to put my hands on either side of your head, and get into your head to see what happened."
I look up at Jordan, as he gives me a hesitant look,"Are you sure? You don't have to do this."
I give him a small smile,"I'll be fine J."
When he nods, and I turn my head back to Alex, I slowly lift my hands to either side of his face, closing my eyes, and I feel body being pulled from reality.
I open my eyes and I find myself sitting in the back of a car, Alex by my side, facing the window, his parents in the front.
"I told you we shouldn't have taken him to an R-rated movie." His mother tells his father.
Alex seems to notice that they were talking about him, and looks away from the window,"I wasn't scared."
"Well I was terrified. Maybe we shouldn't take me to R-rated movies." The Father replies, glancing at Alex from the mirror. I smile at the normalcy of this family, what happened to change all of that?"
The Mother looks back at her son as well,"You weren't scared? Not even just a little?"
"Maybe a little," Alex replies returning his gaze to the window, trying to hide his scared face.
The family and I let out a gasp as the father slams on the breaks. I peek my head around the seat, to see a man on a horse ride out of the fog, towards the car. The horse neighs, and jumps up on his hind legs. The man hops off his horse as the family and I continue to stare in shock. My heart pounds wildly  as I try to remind myself that this isn't actually happening to me, but it does nothing to calm me.
This man, moves aside his dark coat, to reveal a holstered gun. He pulls it out and aims it at the car. The mother turns to her husband,"Will, drive!" He tries to reverse, but no avail, his car doesn't seem to move, the mother turns around, my heart pounds as I see the look of terror as she yells to her son,"Get down!"
I get down as well, and look up at the man's dark face, seeing no eyes, but dark holes as I hear a gunshot, ducking down even lower in my seat. He shoots out the window, and I duck down trying to avoid the flying glass. II watch helplessly as the man grab's Alex's father, and pulls him out easily, then moving onto the mother, he pulls off the door, and grabs Alex's mother, pulling her out, as she puts the car into drive, leaving poor Alex in the car, alone and scared, as I'm pulled back to reality.
As I pull my hands away from Alex's face, my face wet with tears, as I stumble backwards into a familiar hard chest.  I turn around and look up into Jordan's eyes as .
he wipes my tears, and pulls me into a hug, my bump in between us as usual.
"What did you see?" Stiles asks, when Jordan and I pull away.
I take a deep breath, trying to calm my irregular breathing,"I saw a guy on a horse. He had a gun."
Dad walks over and puts a hand on my arm, bringing my attention towards him,"Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like my department, not yours."
"What about his parents, what happened to them?" Stiles asks me.
"I don't know, that's all I could remember, but I got this feeling." I reply pausing.
"They're coming back. They're coming back for me."Alex answers as he looks up at us with fear.