interview 6 (@ Shweta_h15 ) 1/3/2018

Q1 What's one tip u'd give a newcomer?

The tip I'd give to a newcomer is that, don't rush with the book you want to publish, give regular updates and interact with your readers.

Q2 What inspired u to write?

Well I was bored one day and decided that I wanted to write a book but I had no basic idea on what to write on. So one of my first Watt pad friends gave me a basic idea of something and from there I decided to write my book.

Q3 What is one of ur Watt pad goals? 

One of my Watt pad goals is to get 1 million reads. I know you asked for one:), but I would also like to be a Watt pad featured author.

Q4 How would u spend a rainy day?

A rainy day for me would be a good cup of cappuccino, a Fluffy blanket and a good book on Watt pad.

Q5 Do you have any other creative outlets? 

Haha... Not that I know of, but I do enjoy singing

Q6 How long have u been on Watt pad?

I've been on Watt pad since May 2016.

Q7 What's ur favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday would be to a beautiful resort with a theme park and Waterpark because I love the adreline rush and the calmness of a resort.

Q8 How would u handle a bully?

I would most probably handle a bully by telling them off.

Q9 What do u enjoy most about Watt pad?

What I enjoy the most about Wattpad is the fact that you get to interact with amazing authors from around the world just like you.

Q10 Whose ur favorite author outside Watt pad?

Jeff Kinney, haha... I know it sounds a bit childish but I really admire his style of writing.

Q11 if you could hang out with ur favorite celebrity for a day, who would u choose and what would u do?

I would obviously choose Zayn Malik because I'm a huge fan of him and I would most probably do something fun like zip lining and scuba diving.

Request time!

For all you guys who love teen fiction, please check out my book Hired To Kill Her. It's fun, serious and a bit of crazy. I also love to interact with my readers so if you need anyone to talk to feel free to pm me. If you like my book please vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️