interview #1 @angelspoken

1 What's your favorite snacks?

Chips and dip

2 What's your favorite movie?

Breakfast Club

3 What's your dream vacation?

A week in any place that is beautiful and entertaining.

4 What's your daily writing routine like?

Lots of brain storming, it's really random. I usually write shorts instead of books.

5 What do you enjoy most about Watt pad?

How I can edit every chapter to my liking.

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new follower, vote or piece of feedback?

Yeah, it's really rare and I'm also new to watt pad. 

7 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would it be and what would you do?

Kim Namjoon, it think he has really good music taste and is really open minded. Maybe go out for lunch and later to a library nearby.

8 If you got a publishing deal, how would you celebrate?

Sleepover with my friends, definitely.

9 What's your favorite song? Whose the artist?

I currently like Want you back by 5SOS, it has an awesome beat and amazing lyrics.

10 What is one of your Watt pad goals?

To be noticed for what I write not for who I am, but most importantly, write anything that comes to my mind.

11 What's one tip you would give a newcomer?

Solidify the concept, in other words, start writing a few chapters before publishing.

Request time!

My only book published is Angel with a broken promise and maybe something different for anyone to read.