interview #14 @unknown3211

1 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

That there's no limits to what I can put into my book, and because there's such a range of books I feel like no one is individually judged for what they write. Also, the support that I receive is amazing.

2 what's your favorite season?

Summer 

3 what's your favorite TV show?

Star 

4 what's one of your Wattpad goals?

Wattpad goals is to finish 'sold to the mafia' and to hopefully produce and complete another book.

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

It gives me a reason to get drunk, so yeah, just drink... quite a bit.

6 what's the best way to spend a day?

Go eat some good food, spend time with friends at the beach or something then that night go out and get wasted.

7 how would you handle a bully?

Confront or do exactly what they did to the victim. They need to know what it feels like, karmas a bitch.

8 what's one tip you'd pass to a newcomer?

Don't worry, the votes, the reads, the support will come with time. Also, motivation will not always be consistent but it will most likely always come back so just stick with it.

9 whose your favorite author outside Wattpad?

Honestly I don't read other books, I only write my own.

10 what's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack is definitely either chocolate or any fruit.

11 are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or piece of feedback? 

Yes, although I'd say I'm more grateful. It Love feedback, positive or negative. (as long as it's not rude)

Request time!

My one and only book is 'sold to the mafia' I think anyone that is interested in dirty, on edge, mafia related books should consider reading because it's unique and I feel my writing, just like everybody else's, is individual. Just read it, I'm 75.69% you'll like it.

69% you'll like it