interview #27 @CHBlackk

1 what do you enjoy most of Wattpad?

The thing I like the most about Wattpad is definitely the community. So far, there is no user I'd hate and have a fuss with. It's community that made me stay on this website. Mostly, people are all so friendly and they make you feel like a family.

2 whats one tip you'd give a newcomer?

One tip? That would be they should never give up on the story they want to tell. It can be hard to become a successful Wattpad author, but first thing you need to do is ti stand behind the plot you have created. There will always be people who won't like this or that character or will think this could be written better if you changed that. You gotta be aware you can't satisfy every reader there is, but what you can do, is write YOUR story, the story YOU want to tell, not what famous writers have already written about like wizards and hobbits. It can be tough, I learnt that the hard way, but when I saw if I listened to every advice of someone who came by, the story wouldn't be mine anymore.

3 what's your daily writing routine like?

I rarely write every day. I'm not the kind of writer that can always write with a constant pace and same ambience. After I write a whole chapter, whether I have published it or not, I need a cool down that can last for a few days. The idea I want to portray in my story is still on my mind. I never stop thinking what could I write in this or other scene. When I do get to writing, I usually explode and write miles long chapters. Some I shorten, some I don't.

4 how would you spend a rainy day?

I adore rainy days! They make me feel good and those are usually the days when I'm the most productive. I get most ideas, I write a chapter, maybe even two. Though, those days can also get extremely lazy for me, in which case I prefer to binge watch a TV series or complete the book I've been reading.

5 what's your favorite snack?

That's a tough one. I don't really know what to say to that... I'm not a big snack eater, though maybe Kinder's snacks are my favorites - Bueno, Pengui, Maxi King, Country etc.

6 do you have any other creative outlets?

I tried myself at drawing and photographing, but all in vain. I believe I could improve my drawing skills, but I get so damn irritated when whatever I try to draw looks like a long lost brother/sister of a potato. Though, I did get better at making graphics. I have no idea how, but people so far have always liked what I made for them.

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Summer. It's summer. It's warm, everything comes to life, various businesses open that can't operate in winter, there's so much more you can do, it's all extra fun. And summer storms are absolutely the best!

8 what's your favorite movie?

That'd be King's Speech with Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush. It's not an action movie and it's not a tragedy. I love watching the movies that are realistic. I like characters that have been pushed aside, or let's say traumatized and I love to see them rise above it or fall under the weight of it. George VI. really had the burden of overcoming his stutter as well as do the speeches about WW2 starting. I loved that Logue (Geoffrey Rush) knew where to help, his stutter was psychological and when Colin Firth proceeds to tell the story, you see royal family is just as screwed up if not more.

9 whose your favorite actress/actor?

That's so hard to say. So far, I'm in love with Tom Hiddleston and Henry Cavill. They're both amazing actors -and also hot as hell x)

10 how would you handle a bully?

A tough subject for me. I was bullied for years in my primary school and I've tried everything, from ignoring them to fighting back. What I did was, I studied and worked hard, and now, I'm in college, I'm making something out of me, while most of the bullies failed to even get a low-life job. Maybe this sounds mean, but after what they did to me, I don't really care.

11 what's your dream vacation?

Dream vacation is probably somewhere in the UK. That is my dream place. If I could, I'd move there and create my life there, but for now, while I can't do that, it's just my dream vacation.

Request time!

My book Stuck with a Punk is funny

My book Stuck with a Punk is funny. Just plainly that. It shows real life and mixes humor with it. I'm aware not everything can work well in life, there are ups and downs, so I try to show that in my book. My MC is not completely broken, he isn't falling apart, though he has problems, like any other person. Overcoming fear, becoming better than they are, trying to get his life on the right track, those are all elements of my book. I created an MC that is developing throughout the whole book. Every chapter shows a part of him, just like in real life. A person doesn't walk up to you and tells you everything about themselves. You always need to discovered one layer and one layer, not all at once, which i try to show in my book. One more thing why the book is important, it means the world to me. What started as a side project, became the centre of my mind here on Wattpad.