interview 17 @Fenris235

1 What's your favorite thing about Watt pad?

Its all free and easy to use, which is really useful if you read books as quickly as I do.

2 How would you spend a rainy day?

Reading writing or watching TV.

3 What's your favorite book?

That's such a difficult question because I've read such a ridiculous amount. But I'd probably settle with the Hunger Games, (cliché I know but) it was so well written.

4 If you could hang out with your favorite celebrity for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Definitely Ryan Reynolds! He's absolutely hilarious. And just seeing who could make the other laugh till they cry would be enough.

5 Whose your favorite author outside Watt pad?

Possibly Andy Weir, he wrote the Martian, he was so good at getting you emotionally invested and he was amazing at popping funny quips and occurrences out of the most everyday thing.

6 What's one of your favorite snacks?

Jam donut. Can't go wrong with it.

7 What's one of your favorite songs? Whose the artist?

Easily Wrong Side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch. The band may be heavy metal and have a gruesome name to boot but the song has such a deep moral code to it that you emotionally can't be unmoved by it.

8 What's one tip you would give a newcomer?

I'm a bit of a newcomer myself ("ha a but he says") but I'd say be super patient, it doesn't happen overnight (although Sam Marsden is an anomaly in that case).

9 What's your favorite movie?

I've always loved films but one that's always got me is In Time with Justin Timberlake.

10 What's your daily writing routine like?

I don't always have time in my day to write but something I do when I write a scene of a particular theme or emotion I listen to music to get me in the mood as I write.

11 What's your favorite holiday and why?

I actually don't have a favorite holiday, each are special in they're own way really, I love them all.

Request time

"I hope you check out my book Descendants. It's a Sci-Fi/Thriller that I've been working on for a while.It's about a boy called Jonah who develops a Semblance, a power that is unique to an individual. His allows him to telepathically control electronics. Only several dozen people actually have a Semblance and the regular populous don't know they exist. When Jonah develops his he tries to use it to help people. But things don't always go how you want them to, to go along with the super powered people, there are hunters who want to find out how they have their powers. To experiment and try to replicate them. To do this they created Reapers, a type of creature that can hunt with a horrific success rate. Jonah's world is thrown into chaos when he encounters one, and he finds himself relying on an old friend and his adoptive family for help. And with this help he manages to lead them to something they've been scrambling for desperately.He leads them to survival."