interview #13 @Megdiy

1 What's your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday is the Summer holidays because they are the longest ones and I prefer summer weather.

2What's one tip you'd pass to a newcomer?

The tip that I would pass is don't go commenting on other people stories to check out your book as it's quite rude. Also, I know this seems quite ignorant but have fun and experience all the genres.

3 What inspired you to begin writing?

I was feeling quite down for a period of time so I started writing poems and short stories.

4 Do you have other creative outlets?

If you count Pinterest as a creative outlet than yeah.

5 What's one of your wattpad goals?

One of my Wattpad goals is to look at someone's account and see that they saved my book into their reading list.

6 What's your daily writing routine?

I don't write everyday. Though it's usually me lazing around in my bed with a notebook and pen with ideas popping out of my head.

7 What's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack are macaroons. I live in France so it's easily accessible.

8 If you could hang you favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what you do?

The celeb I would choose is the band Nirvana and I would be in there recording studio the whole day. I love them!

9 How would you spend a day?

A usual day for me is waking up at 6:45 and leaving home at 7:30. Then suffering with 9 hours of class and then coming home at six. Afterwards I would read Wattpad stories and snack. Then I would procrastinate until I have to do my homework. Finally, I'll eat, have a shower, brush my teeth and get in bed. I know not that amazing.

10 What's your favorite book?

My favorite book is One by Sarah Crossan. It's superb, I highly recommend it.

11 What's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

The community, everyone is really nice.