Interview #4 @Aimee_Whittle

1 What's one of your Wattpad goals?

One of my Wattpad goals is to write a book that lots of people read and enjoy, and that they might enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. :)

2 Whose your favorite author outside Wattpad?

My favourite author outside of Wattpad is Kerstin Gier. I'm in love with her Ruby Red trilogy and think it's a fantastic story with a great plot line.

3 How would you spend a rainy day?

I'd spend a rainy day reading a book or watching tele. Perhaps I might even do something I've been procrastinating for a while...

4 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose Benedict Cumberbatch because Sherlock is my favorite show and I'd probably ask him lots of questions about it. Maybe he could show me around the set, because that would be pretty cool.

5 What's your favorite movie?

That's a tough question. I like lots of movies, but I really like horror movies so probably IT.

6 What's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

To always proofread their chapters before they post them, if they have time. Autocorrect always finds a way to ruin a few words.

7 How would you handle a bully?

I'd stand up to them and hope that the resistance puts them off. If not, I'd go to someone for help.

8 What's your favorite song? Whose the artist?

Raise your glass by Pink. It's a really lively song.

9 What's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas. I love how cozy everything is and how the Christmas lights glow that nice yellow. I also like spending time with my family and friends, and just being with everyone. And obviously the presents too :).

10 Do you have any other creative outlets?

Not particularly. I take Textiles so I've made a few clothes but I'm an awful artist so any designs I draw never look quite right unless I use a model template.

11 What's your favorite color?

Turquoise.

Request time!

Detectives VS MurderersThere's plenty of mystery and the plot line is very unique (so I'm told, I'm not trying to sound big headed lol). If you like mystery, murder and the added theme of survival, then it may be a good book for you to read :).