December mystery interview (2017)

Aurora_Margo has earned the spot for this months section

Q1 do you have any other creative outlets?

My creativity lies in photography.  I feel like when I take a picture, there's a story behind  it.

Q2 how would you handle a bully?

I'm a loud person, so I would walk up them and tell them what's bothering me. I surround myself with close friends.  My friends encourage me to voice my opinions.

Q3 If you could spend one day with your favorite celebrity, who would it be and who would you choose?

I'd pick Jennifer Lawrence. We would go to a carnival or amusement park or carnival. We would bond over the crazy rides.

Q4 what's your favorite movie?
Because I said so

Q5 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?
That the writer has direct contact with the reader because its encouraging to gain constructive criticism. I enjoy reading feedback from readers, so I know how make my stories more enjoyable.

Q6 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?
You should thank people, who comment on your stories or follow you because they associate you with a positive writing vibe.

Q7 whose your favorite author outside Wattpad?
CC Hunter, the author of the Shadow Fall series.

Q8 what is your daily writing routine like?
I spend the seeking, coming up with ways to construct a plot twist in my story. Usually Friday afternoon, my mind is made up and I allow my imagination to take over.

Q9 what's your favorite holiday and why?
Valentine's day because I'm a hopeless romantic. I like seeing happy couples, it makes me happy. Plus chocolate is half off.

Q10 how would you spend a rainy day?
I read a good book, listen to classical music and drink hot chocolate.

Q11 what inspired you to write?
The Harry Potter movies, I guess. I enjoyed seeing it from a girl's perspective, that the ideas of twins somehow evolved from there. I want to make a journey through hidden parts of the magical world and live as a wizard/witch in modern day.

         Request time!!!!
Rules for girls by naya_206

The book makes me laugh my heart out. I relate to the book and the book assures me that I'm not the only one. Aka its a guys guide to understanding girls