interview #21 @FallenAngel128

1 What's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

The best tip I can give a newcomer is to put themselves and their book out there. Make friends, read other people's work, join book clubs, contest and so on. It makes Wattpad very fun! Plus, it gives you an opportunity to receive feedback and become an greater author. Also, I want to say don't be scared to or discouraged by constructive criticism. When I first started on WP, I got a lot of negative feedback, it has helped to better my work., and I'm actually thankful for it.

2 What's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is someplace warm, it really doesn't matter exactly where. I live in Norway, and we have long cold winters, and the summers aren't really anything to brag about either, so when I have the change I seek warmth.

3 What's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

My favorite aspect of WP is that many different people from all around the world gather here to encourage and learn from each other. And we all have writing as a passion or hobby. I like the whole WP community, once you get into it, it's pretty awesome, and there's always something going on! I even made some new friends here, that I adore and hope to have in my life for as long as I can.

4 What's your favorite movie?

I don't have a fav movie. I'm a sucker for tragic romantic movies though. For a long time Titanic was actually my favorite. Idk, it's something about the tragedy that draws me in. Yes, it's a little bit cliché, but love is beautiful whether its fictional or real.

5 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, what would you do and who would you choose?

I would pick Jason Mamao, because he's a hottie! I would want him to show me his hut.. in Hawaii, if ya know what I mean

6 What's one of your Wattpad goals?

One of my WP goals is hopefully to become a known WP writer or at least get a lot of reads on my book, and at the same time, I aiming to learn from this and to develop as an author.

7 How would you celebrate, if you got a publishing deal?

Oooh, I would celebrate with my kids, ( I have 2 boys) and everyone else who I love in my life. I would take them out, and just have an amazing time.

8 Whose your favorite author outside Wattpad?

My favorite author outside of WP is Dan Brown. I love his books.

9 What's one of your favorite songs? Whose the artist?

One of my favorite songs nowadays is Halsey- Castle. I love her voice and her songs. She speaks to me!

10 What's your favorite book?

I don't have a favorite book because it's too hard to choose! I love reading, and have read everything from the classics to new age books, and I can't pick a fav even if I tried to

11 What inspired you to write?

The book I'm working on right now I've worked on since the beginning of 2017. And since then, I've started over twice before I found out exactly how I want it to be. My inspiration came from the original idea, and WordsmithsKing here on WP. He has helped me a lot to develop my plot, and pushed me to keep writing and not give up!

Request time!

Please check out my book: The Fall of Eden, I would appreciate it very much!

" Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel."