Chapter 26

CHRISTIAN

Ella and I had been together for two weeks now and in all honesty, those weeks have been the best of my existence.

I would have said life, but that would have been stupid since I'm not even alive at the moment.

Haven't been for over a hundred years.

I'm a Fallen Angel.

Although, I wasn't a Fallen Angel originally, but one thing led to another and I became a Fallen Angel, who'll probably become a demon soon if I don't complete this mission.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair as countless flashbacks flooded through my mind.

I didn't want to remember.

I hated those memories, more than anything, but I knew that sooner or later, I'd have to tell Ella about my past.

And I prefer later.

*Flashback*

I stared at him as he had a smirk on his face.

I couldn't believe what he'd just done.

I mean, yeah, I knew he was jealous of me for being in Heaven.

He had to go down in Hell, but what kind of surprise is that if you killed people?

Yeah, totally no surprise.

I got to Heaven mostly because I had never done anything bad.

We had died in an accident and now, the both of us were dead.

And I was about to be kicked out of Heaven because of my dickhead of a brother.

I couldn't help but be angry at him.

He ruined everything, once again.

And he meant to do this.

He meant for this to happen.

His smirk says it all.

"So, Christian, I assume you'll be joining me in Hell." He spoke, chuckling coldly.

His eyes were blood red and he just stared at me, his head tilted to the side the slightest bit.

He had a smirk on his face and he looked satisfied by his actions.

His plan had worked.

"Sadly..." I growled, shooting him a harsh glare.

If looks could kill...

"Oh, is little Christian mad?" Hw chuckled, amused.

I glared at him harshly before grabbing a bottle on the table and throwing it at him, only for it to go through him and smash to the floor. The glass shattered into tiny pieces.

I kept my harsh glare in his, who never allowed the devious smirk to leave his face.

I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

But, to just make this even worse, he's the Devil.

He'll make sure I go to where I belong, which would now, totally because of him, be Hell.

"I'm not mad! I'm fucking furious, you dick!" I yelled in frustration, wanting nothing more than to strangle the boy standing in front of me.

No matter if he was my brother, I want to strangle him and beat living the shit out of him.

Although, he isn't alive, but you get the point.