Chapter 31

ELLA

It had been two days since Andre took me to Hell.

Two days since Christian saved me.

Two days since I found out that the man who I thought was my father was actually a demon and not my real father.

Two days during which I've felt scared and paranoid.

Even when Christian's around.

I could tell he was a bit hurt by it, but I can't really help myself.

Not after all that occurred.

I've been staying at Christian's because Christian thought it wouldn't be safer for me to go back home, as my 'father' could read my thoughts and then, know that Christian was after him.

Today would be the day Christian would complete his mission.

He told me he wanted it done before the five days of the time Andre gave him were over.

I didn't know what exactly he would do and quite frankly, I didn't want to know.

Right now, Christian and I were sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast.

I leaned my head on Christian's shoulder, as I was still tired.

It was only 6:15am and I had no idea why I had to wake up this early as well.

Christian had said that he would be would have to leave early to get some supplies and stuff for the mission, A.K.A., killing my so-called father.

"Christian, why did I have to wake up this early, too?" I yawned and chewed on a spoonful of cereal.

Christian chuckled tiredly and took a sip from his orange juice before speaking.

"Because I didn't want to have breakfast alone."

He smirked at me and I gasped, smacking his arm a little.

"That's unfair, Christian!" I yelled as he just laughed at my reaction.

I folded my arms and turned my back to him, refusing to look at him anymore.

I could still hear Christian's amused laugh.

The bastard actually thought it was funny to have me wake up at 6:00 in the morning.

I, however, didn't find anything funny about it, as I was dead tired anyways.

I barely got any sleep last night because I kept waking up and having nightmares.

And on top of that, my dear boyfriend decided to wake me up early in the morning.

Great, just great.

"Aw, come on, Angel. You could always go back to sleep." Christian whined, snaking his arms around my waist.

I could still hear the smirk in his voice, which to be honest, annoyed me quite a lot.

"Yeah, because that would turn out so good." I stated sarcastically and shook my head.

I knew that even if I fall asleep, I would only have nightmares and then wake up all alone, which would have me scared even more.

Scared that Andre would come again.

That someone else would come and hurt me.

Not even Christian's presence seemed to help and that was new to me.

"Yeah...right. Sorry." Christian said and kissed my cheek softly.

I felt my cheeks heat up and a small smile appeared on my lips.