Chapter 23

Ella looked at Christian, her lips parted.

Her eyes widened slightly as she just stared at him shocked for a little while.

Then, a wide smile broke on her lips and she nodded frantically, clamping her hand over her mouth to keep from squealing in happiness.

A huge smile broke out on Christian's face as he looked at Ella.

He seemed so amazed that she was nodding, yet, he looked like he already knew what Ella was going to say.

It was obvious though, the two loved each other, so it would be obvious that at some point they would end up together.

"Yes." Ella finally managed to speak and right after, she crashed her lips to Christian's, kissing him passionately.

Their lips moved in a perfect sync, sparks flying all over.

Christian's arms snaked around Ella's waist, pulling her closer as Ella wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

The two didn't even take any acknowledge in anyone else that was in the cafe, nothing else existed in that moment.

Nothing else, but the two of them, kissing each other passionately and loving.

Anyone could see that they loved each other.

Once they finally pulled away, they just stared at each other, smiling.

Christian cupped Ella's cheek and looked at her with his dark brown eyes.

Ella felt her cheeks redden a bit as Christian's touch sent these sparks all over her body.

"I love you." Christian whispered, sounding a bit hesitant.

He was still scared to say those words, although he knew Ella was the right person to say them to.

He knew Ella wouldn't hurt him.

Ella smiled widely and pecked Christian's lips.

"I love you, too." She spoke honestly, her eyes never leaving Christian's.

He chuckled a little and kissed Ella's cheek, letting his lips stay there for a while.

The action caused Ella to blush to a bright red.

She glanced at the clock, noticing that they should go so they wouldn't be late for school.

"We should go." She spoke and Christian nodded, glancing at the clock.

"Yeah, come on, Angel." He grinned and took Ella's hand in his, lacing their fingers together.

They stood up and walked out of the cafe hand in hand, both of them having a bright smile on their face.

Christian glanced at Ella every now and then as they walked to the car, admiring her beauty.

Christian couldn't stop thinking of how lucky he was to have Ella in his life, that she had said yes.

As they soon reached Christian's car, he pulled the car door open and helped Ella in, causing her to giggle.

"I can get in the car myself, too, doofus." She giggled as Christian chuckled, buckling her in.

Ella blushed at his actions and giggled even more.

"I gotta take care of you, Angel, don't I? After all, you're my girl." Christian said and pecked Ella's lips quickly before walking to his side of the car and getting in.

Ella looked down at her lap, still blushing like crazy.

Her eyes, however, flickered in Christian's direction as she noticed that he had gotten into the car.