chapter 8

__Chapter 8__________-

Louis POV.

"Oh, you know I don't do them." He whispered in his low husky voice. Oh, no... Not now.

I went a bright red no doubt, as he backed away from my ear, sending me a wink. That's when i felt my pants get tighter.

And tighter.

And tighter.

I couldn't hold a whimper in, as it pained me. I need to get out of this van. Now. I ducked my head, making sure I could readjust my pants properly. I cant be having this situation right now. And thinking of a guy no doubt! And... the guy right next to me. This is going to be a long day.....

"You okay?" Harry asked, looking a bit guilty, or for concern. Well he should be! Making me feel like this. For some reason I don't know..... Oh who am I kidding? I shouldn't be this daft. I know what these feelings are.... I just don't want to believe them. I nod my head, feeling an uncertainly hot right now... And so did my pants.. Oh god, please kill me now!

"We are here boys." The driver said. THANK YOU WHOEVER!

I made sure no one could see me, as I hopped out of the car behind the rest. I dashed towards the bathroom, trying to fix my little problem. Why? Why all of the sudden now? Why couldn't wait until after the concert, or better yet, never. Well, when it comes to deal with him. Why him? Why a guy? I cant like guys. I mean, I'm no homophobes, but its just..... odd. I mean, I brought girls in every night drunk and fucked them senseless! Huh.... brought. Past term. Whats happening to me? Its ever since he moved in Ive been acting..... like my old self again. I have to take it for granted, its been good to act like myself again. But... I cant. As much as I want to, I cant. I have to act like a prick for a reason. I know I'm hurting other people around me... But, that's what I have to do to protect them. To protect them from me. I'm surprised that Management haven't kicked me off the band already. But.. it pretty much wouldn't be a band with only 3 people in it. And that's where I come in! Ugh... Why cant it go back to normal before my mum dated that.... that... I don't even have a name for that disgusting pig.

It was only a few minutes that Ive been in here, and I dot feel it anymore. Man, what a relief. Now focus on the concert. The concert.

I hopped out of the bathroom, washing my face, and hands, before I go to my dressing room, to already find my clothes laid out for me. Hm, the stripes and red chinos, with the toms. Signature style, the old one. Maybe the the stripes couldn't hurt..... I slipped it on, walked out of my room and ran to the others.

I saw Harry looking out at the crowd from behind the curtains. He must be really nervous right now..... I went up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped, which was quite cute. Cute.... No, not now. CONCERT!

He turned around, looking quite pale, but wouldn't look at me. Huh, weird.

"Your going to do fine mate." I assured, as he looked at his shoes as though they were the most interesting thing in the world. Wow, he cant be that nervous can he?

"Uh.... Thanks." He barely mumbled. I squeezed his shoulder, As he shuddered underneath my touch. Why is that? Maybe he is just really nervous... He looked at me, tyring to smile. Those dimples.... Ugh, not now LOUIS! CONCERT!

"30 SECONDS BOYS!" A woman shouted from behind, as we got into our positions. I looked at Harry again, mouthing 'break a leg' as he smiled again, making me have butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I swear this guy could be the death of me.

We walked on stage, as I heard the all to familiar screams. I smiled to myself, as I always felt good on stage. Its always been my get away, even if I did have to act this way still. Just singing is my get away. Even in X factor, its always been my way of showing all of my feelings and just, well.... it just makes me feel... good. Like my old self. The self that I want to be. And, I think that person is right beside me...