Chapter 21

"Agent Robles" he greeted.

"Sir"

"I'm sorry if I dismissed you last night" he apologized. Being the professional artist that he is, he couldn't just leave his commitments sa kabila ng mga pangyayari. They were shooting the final scenes of their movie last night.

"Kinailangan kong bumalik sa shooting.. So, is there any development?"

"My men are still keeping an eye on your girlfriend. Kanina lang ay nagreport sila and so far wala namang any untoward incident for the past 24hours. Last night, after work, she just went straight home so she's safe" sagot nito sa kabilang linya.

Relief filled him, "Good. Ituloy nyo lang ang pagbabantay"

Agent Robles is an NBI special agent. Right after the incident nang muntikan ng masagasaan si Lianne, he consulted and hired his services. He learned that it was done on purpose, it was a threat. And there's no way he would let anything bad to happen to her.

"We will, but we still don't have a lead on the location of your sister"

Alden's hand firmly grasped his phone. Nakadama siya ng pag-aalala para sa kapatid. "We have to get her as soon as possible"

"Medyo mahihirapan tayo na itrack sila. I checked the car's owner sa LTO at nalaman ko na fake ang ginagamit na plate number. They could be using another fake plate. But I've already coordinated with and alerted my colleagues about that black, honda city car" the agent's voice on the other line was clear and strong.

Raiza went out for an overnight, they will be staying in a classmate's place pero hindi iyon natuloy kaya nagpasya itong umuwi na lang.

She was waiting for a cab when she was forcefully dragged into a car. According to a witness, it was a black car. They have learned that it was the same car that almost run Lianne over.

Alden know who was behind all of it. Last night, Madi waited for him in the basement parking area to inform him na hawak nito ang kapatid niya. She assured him that just as long as sumunod siya sa kagustuhan nito, his sister will be fine.

Hindi na muna niya iyon ipinaalam sa mga magulang niya, he didn't want them to be worried. He consulted the NBI and they concocted a plan. Alden had thought about everything and now he is ready to make Madi pay for it.

"I've already called Madi. Alam ko na kung nasaan siya. She gave me the address"

Nang makatakas kasi ito mula sa rehab facility ay hindi na ito umuwi sa sarili nitong bahay o kahit sa bahay ng magulang nito. Maybe she thought if they knew she escaped they would turn her over. And now she was hiding in a different place.

"That's good. Things are falling into place. We need to get hold of her para madakip din natin ang mga kasabwat niya and get your sister the soonest time possible" his baritone voice was full of determination.

"Do you think doon din nila dinala ang kapatid ko?"

"There's an eighty percent chance, unless meron pa siyang ibang bahay na pwedeng pagtaguan"

They already checked her house pero walang bakas na may tao doon.

"I told her na pupuntahan ko siya ngayon. What should I do?"

"We all know she's unstable so we have to plan everything carefully. We have all the evidences to seize her"

"Okay, I'll stay in contact"

"Sige sir, I will just brief and alert my men"

"Alright agent. Bye" he ended the call.

--