7.

Jhene

"My dick fell off!"

"My dick fell off!".

"What the hell Re?". I laughed at her. We we're just walking into the hospital to drop off Ms. Linda some lunch.

"Lol I don't know why I felt the need to say it I just did". I shook my head.

"I hate the smell of hospitals shit".

"Me too. You lucky your momma don't come home smelling like it everyday".

"Bitch he looking hella' fine in his scrubs". I pointed to some fine ass nigga.

"I know y'all not out here being thots". Ms. Linda says walking up to us.

"Ma half of these niggas in here old as ever. Trust me we don't want them".

"Girl please. They maybe old but they fine as hell too". I laughed at her comment.

"How you doing my NeNe?". She says while hugging me.

"Good Ms. Linda. You know me". I smiled. She nodded smiling back.

Reign handed her, her food we said our see you laters and headed out.

"Wanna catch a movie? Insidious: The Last Key is showing".

"Sure. There is nothing else to do". I shrugged.

"We have to pass up Crystal on the way want me to call and ask her?". I nodded. That would be good to invite her.

Listening to her talk to Crystal I just drove waiting to see what she say.

"She's coming. I told her we'll be there in 10".

"So bitch don't you think it's such a coincidence that you saw A twice in one day. If I'm not mistaking that's a sign".

"No it's really not. I didn't know that him and Kendell were so close and he just happened to be driving by when I was walking home". She says.

"The fact that you aren't hyping this up is ridiculous. I would be so fucking pumped".

"Ne shut up". She laughed as we pulled into Crystal apartment complexes. A few moments later she came out dressed nice and looking pretty.

"You look very pretty". I complimented as she got in.

"Thank you so much".

"That skin is glowing that hair is popping. You got it going on girl". She giggled at us.

We drove to the movies in comfortable silence while the radio played.

Reign

"Yo' ass jumped so many times it's ridiculous". Jhene says.

"I did not. Crystal was the one doing all of the jumping".

"That shit was scary". She says while laughing.

The movie just ended and it was about 3 so we're gonna get some food and chill at my place.

----

Sitting my Wendy's on the table I went to Kendell's room and sat his wings he told me to get on his stand. He was in here knocked the hell out like there was no tomorrow.

"Y'all got ketchup? Them bitches ain't put none in the bag". Crystal says. I nodded showing her where it was.

"My birthday coming up. Your girl about to be 18".

"Ne poot you my birthday isn't until another couple of months". I pouted.

"Mines is coming up in a month or so. My young ass gone right there be 17". We laughed at her.

After finishing up our food we sat on the couch and watched Netflix for the time being.

"Y'all niggas got this tv so damn loud. I'm in there trying to sleep". Kendell says walking from the back.

"Yo tired ass need to get up anyways it's going on 6".

"And y'all asses need to be going to bed. Don't y'all got school?". He questioned making us laugh.

"Kendell this is Crystal. Crystal this is Kendell".

"Nice to meet you". Crystal spoke.

"Vice Versa". We continue to watch what we were watching until they headed out. We all had to get ready for school.

Feeling that my phone vibrated it was a text from Mike. He texted me earlier asking where I went at the party and why I didn't ask him to just bring me home. Honestly nothings wrong with Mike I mean I guess I'll give him a try. Maybe I got to think real hard on it.

Crystal

When Jhene dropped me off I came in to see my dad sprawled out on the couch.

"Crystal?". I looked towards him.

"I'm sorry".

"Mhm". I hummed.

"I really am. That's embarrassing for your friends to see me buying drugs".

"Then why you do it dad?!". I was livid now. I don't think they saw him buying the drugs that doesn't matter because they don't know that's my father.

"Crystal hunny I don't know. I just miss your mom a lot". I sighed here we go again.

"Don't start with that. You know your job called today your on the verge of losing your fucking job because you haven't been showing up!". He sighed.

"Crystal the bills would get paid I'll assure you that".

He wasn't lying he manage to get the bills paid one way or another. He has a good job which is working at the auto shop working on cars etc. To say he don't do much but shoot shit into his arm he gets the bills paid around here.

"Alright. Goodnight dad". I say not wanting this conversation to go any further.

Walking to my room I sat my things down on my dresser. Today was a good day I needed it. I have friends now. Putting my 5se on the charger I figured it was time that I get a new phone. This one was worn out and small for me. To be honest.

Going into my closet I picked out something to wear for tomorrow and ran me a shower. What a great day it has fucking been.