49.

Reign

"How was school?". August asks as I get into the car.

"It was alright boring but alright. Finals are tomorrow I studied enough". I say taking my hair out the ponytail.

"I talked to my mama today she wanted me to tell you she said hey". He tells me.

"Aw I forgot to text her. I talked her the other day the girls called me to". I tell him.

"They love yo ass more than me. They don't even be calling me like dat". He laughs.

"I missed you". I say grabbing his hand.

"You just seen me this morning". He tells me.

"Okay and? I can't miss my man". I questioned.

"Na I ain't say all dat. I missed you too beybeh".

"I know you did baby". He laughed at me.

"I wanted to talk to you about something". I turned my full attention to him.

"You know you don't have to stay back and not go to Yale because of me right?". He states which caused me to sigh.

"August I've already made up my mind. I don't wanna go okay? I don't wanna leave my girls, my mom, Kendell, the guys and most definitely you behind". I explain.

"It would be a good thing for you. I'm just saying I don't want me holding you back from anything".

"You're not holding me back baby. I make my own decisions this is a decision I made for behalf of me. It's the right one". I assure him.

"You sure? If so then as for right now it's just me and you alright? I gotchu and you got me. I'm giving my all to you Reign are you ready for that?". He asks.

"I'm ready August. I been ready". I tell him squeezing his hand.

"Ain't no backing out either we in this thing called life shit together". He states.

"No backing out I'm with you all the way. I'm promise". I say looking at him as he drive.

I continued to stare at him even though it was the side of his face I couldn't help it this man just does something to me. I wanted to do something for him for once since he always does something for me.

"What Reign?". He smiles which really sent me over that smile was just everything.

"Lean back I wanna do something". I instructed putting my hair back up into a ponytail.

"What? I'm driving girl whatchu doing". He asks as I reach for his pants unbuckling them.

"Relax I told you I wanna try something". I told him.

I whipped out his shack just to get smack onto the chin which made him laugh some I did as well. My fucking god this isn't suppose to be in someone's pants I slowly stroked it up and down making him groan.

I continued that on before pursing my lips on him I was a beginner to this shit so I was simply bobbing my head up and down. He must of liked it so far because he was groaning while holding the back of my neck. I deep throated all of him making my throat adjustable for his size bobbing my head up and down more by now I could control my gagging.

He finally came which I swallowed all up surprising his ass.

"Damn beybeh. Give me a heads up next time". Said August gathering himself up as we pulled up to the condo.

"I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you. You deserve it". I tell him wiping the corners of my mouth grabbing my things.

"TeTe Reign!". Kj yells getting out of Crystals car that just got here.