70.

The timing of everything may be off such as the months etc but ole well.. also I decided I need to speed this shit up feel like I'm dragging this so..

6 months later.

Omniscient

The girls all was as pregnant as a damn house whopping around here like penguins, it was the 12th of August all of them were due today. They couldn't believe they were all due on the same day but they figured they all may not go into labor at the same time or would they?

"Get the hell off of your foots Crys". Jhene complains to her.

"No I need to be up and active idk about you but I want this damn chile up out of me". Crystal continued to do some squats.

"I'm backkkk". Reign sung coming through the door with Cammy and Kj.

"Took ya long enough bitch we started to think yo water done broke and you sitting in some hospital bed". Jhene jokes.

"Girl I wish I been doing shit all day like the doctors told me, she needs to get her ass up out of me!". Reign growls handing them their food.

Not to long ago Val, Miranda, and Angela threw the girls an gender reveal with the help of Linda. It was then they found out they all would be having girls such a coincidence but yet such a wonderful moment.

"Maybe my baby a come out once she know daddy is home, a couple more days y'all!". Crystal exclaimed.

The guys told them they would be released in a couple more day but never told them exactly when..

"I only spoke with Trey about 2-3 times out of these couple of months I don't think he'd be happy to see me". Jhene frowns just thinking about their whole lil situation.

"Girl Trey ass loves him some you! I'm sure when he gets out he'll be over it". Reign assures her.

"Yeah I hope he do because idk what imma do if he don't". Jhene shakes her head thinking about what she's been doing wit Trevor these past couple of months.

Val, Miranda, and Angela reached the condo excited knowing what this day was for the girls they even knew something the girls didn't but they'll know soon. Val rung the doorbell waiting for them to answer in which Reign opened the door.

"Hey my babiesss!". Angela exclaimed first hugging them.

"Y'all overly excited". Jhene tells them.

"Of course we are! Today is suppose to be the day!". Val cheesed.

"I don't think she wanna come out I been doing everythingggg". Crystal whines still stretching.

"We know something that'll probably make them pop out". Now Miranda cheesed from A to Z.

"Oh really what?". Jhene questions raising her brow.

"Don't worry bout that you'll see you need to get up you just sitting on ya ass my niece gone think you don't want her ass to come out".

"Ooh shit!". Jhene groans in pain trying to get up making them rush over to her.

"What's wrong? You good? Ion see no water". Angela kneels down looking all up under her dress.

"There was a sharp pain in my lower area but I think it went away". Jhene now gets up.

"Uhuh I know that sign it's contractions!". Miranda shouts happy as hell.