55.

A

I was showering getting ready for lil bits graduation I literally only got about approximately 4 hrs of sleep last night. I wanted to come home and talk to my beybeh but of course she was sleep. I felt the shower curtains being brought back and a tiny figure coming in.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of something I know you didn't do. Please forgive me". She says wrapping her arms around me.

"I forgive you beybeh okay? I would never do that to you when I told you I would never hurt you in any type of way I meant it". I say sitting my towel down so I could wrap my hands around her small waist.

"I know. I know I believe you I'm just stressed and a little scared at the moment I don't want anything to happen to you or me". She says.

"I'm straight you is to ya hea me?". I questioned looking down into her eyes.

"I hear you. Kiss?". She pouted.

I kissed her lips which led it to me stuffing my tongue down her throat gripping her ass.

"Mhmm baby we can't be late". She moaned out as I began to rub her pussy.

"Alright you right. What's this on ya head?". I questioned.

"I have pin curls in I didn't want my hair to get wet or get a sense of this steam so I put on this bonnet". She explains.

"Women and y'all hair shit. Let's wash up beybeh". I say grabbing the towel again.

I'm glad we got passed this little misunderstanding because I couldn't of been without my beybeh fa too long.

Chris

"You think I would miss out on my daughter-in-law walking across that stage hell no". Said my momma sitting down next to me and Kj.

"She would be glad to see you ma". I smiled handing her a program.

We were at the girls graduation settling into sits and shit before it started. I was just ready to see my baby plus I wanted to hear her speech.

"Look my nigga". Trey says snapping a pic of us.

"Who said I wanted to take a picture with yo ugly ass"

"Who said I wanted to take a picture with yo ugly ass". I tell him my mom was to busy talking to Reigns mom to hear me cuss.

"Bitch shut up. Peep shorty over there she want you bro". He laughed pointing to some fat broad staring at me.

"Nigga stop playing with me her homegirl undressing you with her eyes". I state looking at the even fatter one next to her.

"Yo Aug". I semi-yelled getting his attention as he sat by Reigns mom and Kendell so he wasn't by us Jhenes parent were in front of us as well.

"Yeah foo?".

"Wyd bro?". I cheesed.

"Nigga really? Yo childish ass you way down dea". He laughed.