51.

Reign

"Dubai! Dubai! Dubai! You've been amazing to me baby!". Jhene yells.

It was currently our third day here so we were out here riding four wheelers just living our best lives. We only have two more nights here and we're gonna live it tf up.

"Beybeh you wanna ride with me?". August asks.

"No I know how to ride. I'm straight gutta baby". I say leaning my shoulders making him bust out laughing.

"Trey And Reign out here looking like long lost brother and sister". Chris joked because we had on the some attire.

"Everyone welcome to Dubai! Hope all is treating you all well. Right this way". Some man guided us with a very thick accent.

I peeped ole girl May staring at Aron with full blown lust in her eyes was this bitch serious his girl was right there.

"You better stop". I warned walking beside her.

"I don't know what you talking about". She mugged smacking on her gum.

"Bitch you know exactly what I'm talking about I'll snatch that fucking wig off you so quick". I threatened seeing her eyes get bucked.

"Reign! Which color? Get red like me". Crystal yells before May could respond.

I glared at her walking to Crystal if that bitch know what's bests for her she'll stop that shit right now.

"You sure you don't wanna hop on with daddy?".

"No daddy I'm good really". I laughed wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Gimme a kiss lil bit". He demanded I kissed him adding tongue and all.

"Boy if y'all don't cut that shit out". Ken says departing our faces from each-other.

"Right nobody wanna see that lovey dovey stuff". Travis spoke.

"Lawd the hate train is real". I stated.

"Girl pay them no mind y'all cute". Treys sister Nikki tells us.

"Thank you sis". I gassed dapping her up.

We gathered around preparing to ride we paid to ride for a couple of hours.

"Jhene you ain't riding?". I asked getting on with the help of MY man.

"No fuck no. I'm getting on with Trey ass let me take y'all pics tho". She suggested getting out her phone.

 She suggested getting out her phone