61.

Reign

"Baby calm down. I'm fine you're pregnant okay?". My mom smiles weakly to me.

"No mom you could've died I'm so sorry that you got into this. Mom I'm so sorry". I cried.

"Sweetie it's not your fault I'm here and that's all that matter. I put up a good fight I'm still here". She signaled for me to come over to where she was.

"I'm just so glad this is all over. I love you momma". I say sincerely clenching into her.

"I love you more baby now wipe them tears and go see your man". She tells me.

"Okay but I'll be back". I warned making her laugh.

I didn't get a chance to see August yet. I was with my mom all this time. I'd even stopped by Arons room to check up on him and Miranda. I walked to his room which was a few doors down from my mom. Walking in everyone was in here surrounding him but all eyes went to me when I came in.

"Uhh come on everyone let's go in the waiting room". Crystal states aloud picking up Kj right along with Cammy.

"How's mom?". Ken asks hugging me.

"She's good". I tell him I could sense August eyes on me but I still ain't look at him.

"You good sis?". Jhene asks stopping at the door.

"Yeah I'm good. I'll catch you out there". I assured her.

Everyone left out me and August just was in here silent i couldn't say anything right now because I was hurt.

"Come hea mama". He finally says.

"Why Aug?". I say sitting on the bed shedding tears now.

"What you mean why? Reign you and my seed would've died if I didn't". He states gripping my hands.

"But if you ain't get here on time you would've died. August do you know how crazy I would've went if you did?". I question looking into his eyes.

"But I didn't. I'm hea beybeh okay?". He assured me.

"Promise me you'll never leave me". I sniffed.

"Reign I promise you I'll never leave you. I love you too much to do that". He tells me.

"I know I love you more than you'll ever know". I say kissing his lips.

"How's yo mama?". He asks rubbing into my hair.

"She's a gansta you know that but she's good". I assure him.

"This shit hurts like a bitch". He groans sitting up some.

"We'll get through this. All of us". I state putting his hand onto my belly.

Mike

"Wait y'all just are gonna let me go?". I asked them.

"Are you really questioning that!". Kendall gritted.

"You want us to blow a cap in yo ass don't you?!". Trey shouts to me.

"Man the way I'm feeling I'll do it". Chris states cocking the gun back.

"Wait no! Okay okay. I'll just go one question?". I pleased.

"Nigga what?!". Kendall says.

"Is he dead?". I asked.

"I think you know the answer to that already. Get the fuck out my eyesight bitch!". Trey boomed making me jump back.

"Mike! Mike please don't leave us down here!". Yvonne pleads to me.

"Man I'm sorry y'all". I say running out.