71.

Reign

"Who keep calling you?". I asked August as I changed Alaia.

"It's nobody you need me to warm her bottle?". He scratched the back of his neck some.

"Yeah don't be putting it on to high gone burn all my poor baby mouth". I lifted her up.

It's been about a month since we've been out of the hospital and everything's been going smoothly. Alaia's actually been doing us good I thought she'd give us a rough time.

"Daddy baby made a month today. I'll feed her". He took her away from me beginning to feed her.

"Aww, she's so beautiful". I cooed taking a picture of them.

"Daddy babyyyy". August was stuck in a trance at our little girl.

"Uhuh shut that la thing up!". I shouted because I already knew who it was it was Layla boy do she got some lungs on her.

"Shut up bitch". Jhene shouts back making me chuckle.

"We gotta go down there and check up on the house today so get ready for dat". August tells me taking a seat on the bed.

"Okay. Do you know how long they're saying now?". I get up going to the bathroom.

"Nah ever since we came home we haven't had time to check up on it really". He tells me.

"At first we was checking up on it but then we just got so busy to where we stopped seeing what progress it made". I say washing my hands.

"Yeah I know I didn't really want you worrying about that while you were pregnant anyways. You good". I heard him say.

"I need my hair done, nails done, all that the whole nine". I sighed just looking at how rough I was looking.

"I could take you to get all that done today if you want".

"Nah it's cool we got stuff to do". I began to get something out to put on.

"Anything for my lil bit I'll get or do so if that's what you want lemme get it done for you". He protested beginning to burp Alaia.

"I see could Val squeeze me in for my hair and just go to the nail spa, you'd be up for waiting on me with Alaia? And Cammy? You know she wants to go everywhere with us". I take off my shirt putting on a bra.

"Yup ion have nun better else to do". He said in a duh tone.

They ain't running a empire anymore so he's been clearly bored adapting to a new lifestyle.

"Well okay". I finished up getting dressed.

After I finished up getting ready I went out into the living room area. Alaia done fell asleep so August positioned her into the middle of the bed before getting ready as well.

"Mommy!!". Came running through the door with Kj behind her.

"Hey my babies how was school?". I gave them both a firm hug.

"Great! I was good today". Kj says before running off probably to go find Chris and crystal.

"Goood, look at the drawing I draw of us". She exclaims immediately showing me the paper.

"I already brought them something to eat when I checked them out". April spoke coming in.

"Alright thanks cous". I say going into my wallet handing her, her weekly pay.

"Hey my baby". Jhene says coming into the living room hugging onto cammy.

"Y'all gone stop having my baby carry that child stuff". I laughed seeing Kj struggle with Casey's diaper bag.