Chapter 1. The Beginning

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

This is kind of a long story, in this chapter i want to tell about the background of our character as Cain (L/N) first. Yes, you are Cain in this story, and i modified some of his history to make him more realistic and relatable to the present world. The story actually begins at near the end of the chapter xD, enjoy!

*1st person POV*

My name is Cain (L/N), you guys probably know me from that infamous story from the Bible. Even though you prefer to be called by your real name (F/N), you adopted the name that Adam and Eve gave you. The first murderer and stuff. I'm the bad guy who killed my own brother for my own gains, at least that's what people think of me. Brothers will always love each other no matter what conflict they're in. And i loved Abel.

The truth actually tells otherwise, even though God did prefer his offering, i never felt jealousy or some of the sort  towards Abel. Unlike how it was told i lived a peaceful life with him until some devil corrupted him and make him do things that God would punish him to hell for. No one actually realized Abel has changed.

I noticed. I tried to stop that devil to no avail, i realized the only way to save Abel from misery is to make a pact/deal with that devil. I promised to live a life in exile,  in exchange for Abel being free. The devil immediately tried to attack me using Abel, and I all of a sudden killed Abel with the First Blade. All actions he did while possesed was done while I was watching the whole time, you can never imagine the pain and sorrow it caused me. After all he has done, the devil spoke to me:

"I kept my end of the bargain didn't I? I let Abel free (to the afterlife) and you will be punished for a life of exile. Not even your beloved God knows about the truth HAHAHA." The devil said.

"You...How could you..." I said while still handling the loss of my brother.

Then it goes on basically the same as the Bible. I was punished to a life of exile, the only upside to that exile is that i lived a life of immortality as God cursed me with a mark. No one can kill me.

My life is a whole mess after that, but i tried to keep my calm as tried to live a whole new life. The devil kept messing with me as i live. I never actually married since my life was literally cursed everyone close with me were bound to get unfortunate events. I wanted to get rid of that curse so much. I don't age, i watched my son Enoch died, my grandchild, and so on. Losing one person can make a person go crazy, guess how many of my bloodline died while i watch after thousands of years? around hundreds or even thousands. To the point i don't even think that i have a descendant anymore.

I was there during the historical event of our world. When the Buddha Gautama was born, until how Jesus Christ died. I know everything there is to know about science and the art of war. I am an ancient human with limitless knowledge of the world.

Heck, i was even at WWII disguised under the name of "Sgt. Coldy Bimore" when i was gifted my beloved Honjo Masamune (a sword that went missing, you can check wikipedia) when i saved a lot of civillians from bombs. Masamune became my favourite weapon as it was very handy. I also carry two chakrams, i dont like guns as they were basically useless at close range. I can disarm an armed person in only 2 seconds.

Some people believed i was dead a long time ago, well the Bible never told anything about me afterwards so i don't blame them. But some people realized my identity and skills and frequently asked me to do assignments as a mercenary. Well the pay is not bad i guess.I am currently living in Japan, and i actually like it here haha.

Suddenly i was asked to guard the Himejima Clan from fallen angels. As fallen angels and devils are roaming and going wild these few years, i accepted the job. I was assigned to protect this priestess, a lovely one at that. You guessed it, it's Shuri Himejima.

So we're going to be the bodyguard of Akeno's mother in the next chapter, will Cain actually do his job?