Chapter 14. The End

Lucifer walked to you, everyone tried to guard you. Lucifer shoved them away effortlessly and reached your body.

"You..always lived a life of solitary.. and just when you found the one you loved, you did this. I know the feeling.. Being destined to walk alone.." Lucifer started talking to you as an equal being.

"I've watched humans all their lives. Selfish, egoistic, sadist, and so on.. You never got that trait did you? Maybe God was right all along, there IS someone who shares His kindness...haha...HAHAHA." Lucifer said to you.

"You, are one interesting being Cain. No, I should call you by your real name. (F/N) (L/N)." Lucifer casted a spell upon you and immediately flew while laughing.

Everyone came and checked. You woke up suddenly, surprising all of them.

"(F/N).... I thought you were gone..." Akeno cried while hugging you.

"I'm the one who's supposed to say that... How am I still alive?..." You pondered.

"Lucifer shared a little bit of his life force, it seems he was moved by your 'sacrifice'. Since he was once an angel, he knows that what you did is noble." Ajuka explained.

"That was intense.. Thank God you're both alive." Rias said while suffering an instant headache.

"If that was Issei, Akeno would still be dead." Xenovia praised you.

"Hey now..." Issei interrupted Xenovia.

You and Akeno looked to each other, and Akeno kissed you. She was so glad that you saved her. You blushed and quickly hugged her in response, causing her to blush just as much too.

Everyone cheered for you and Akeno, for that day was finally over.

Asia treated your wounds and Ajuka bid farewell as he said he had things to do.

Once the treatment is done, you immediately took a rest. No one was surprised as they knew you had the longest day.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day you prepared your things and was about to set yourself to another journey. You didn't want to endanger their lives any longer, and thought that leaving Akeno would be the best choice, as she was actually doing just fine before you came.

"(F/N), where are you going?" Akeno asked.

"I'm leaving, can't afford to stay and risk your life again." You explained.

"You can always stay if you want, (F/N)." Rias said.

"Thanks, but no. I have decided on this." You insisted.

"Then, she will go and accompany you on your journey." Baraqiel suddenly appeared.

"Don't leave Akeno to Issei again.." Asia muttered.

"Come on now, you guys are making me the bad guy over here."  Issei said.

You thought about it for a second, you recalled those happy memories with her. Just as you were busy thinking. Akeno prepared her own bag.

"I knew that this would happen, so I came prepared." Akeno smiled.

"...." You look surprised.

As you both bid farewell to all of Rias' peerage. You and Akeno went outside and walked for a moment. You both held each other's hand.

This brings back memories, when you first met her until now. She was always this beautiful. You were thinking to yourself while walking.

"Hey, quit daydreaming silly." Akeno chuckled.

"You sure you don't want to go back? Monsters are scary you know." You teased her.

"Are you still treating me like a little girl? Things like this cannot go unpunished. You're not an immortal anymore aren't you? You will need someone to protect you." Akeno looked confident.

"Uhm, the one who always protected you was me." You said.

"Fair point, I can't wait to spend time with you again." Akeno blushed.

"Where are we going anyways..We're gonna get lost.." You explained.

"Well, I'll lead the way (F/N)! Ahahaa" Akeno was excited.

Akeno then grabbed your hand and led the way while running. You followed her while she kept pulling your hand. You smiled and thought to yourself, and wished that happy moments like this will go on and stay forever.

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I appreciate the support from you guys!