Chapter 12. Jealousy

You went speechless for a minute, then you let out a scream which made everybody turn to you. Everybody was shocked, as they see you holding Akeno's lifeless body. Asia rushed in to you and offered to heal her, but immediately cried as she knows Akeno cannot be helped. 

"This can't be real, please wake up Akeno...No..." Asia cried.

You just stood there, still trying to deny the truth. 

"Ah, you killed Cain's little girl Lucifer? His head gonna explode soon enough." Dagon said while laughing.

"A-A-Akeno...How could this be...." Rias muttered.

Ajuka then tried to calm you down, you shoved him as you look at him.

"Can I let you handle Dagon? I got my hands full on this bastard..." You said while looking at Lucifer.

Ajuka just nodded and quickly told Rias and the others to keep fighting as they cannot let their guard down against Dagon. Dagon offered to fight them elsewhere as he knows that your duel with Lucifer can kill them if they got caught up.

And just like that, they left you, Lucifer, and Akeno's body alone. You took Akeno's body and laid her under a tree. Then you turned to Lucifer, giving him the death stare.

"What's with the look, she's dead already. You're not stupid enough to get carried away and actually challenge me, do you?" Lucifer looked smug.

You just looked at Lucifer while unsheathing your sword.

"This brings back memories, after you killed your brother. Now it's you again, losing another loved one." Lucifer tilted his head.

"You..were there? How did you even see me kill my brother?" You were getting more serious.

"You're not stupid, I'll let you figure that out." Lucifer said.

You just stared at him.

"Yes, I was the one who possesed Abel. Does that answer anything? Wanna know why I did that?" Lucifer stared at you.

"Whilst God loved Abel's offering compared to yours, you never showed any signs of madness or jealousy. That contradicts my belief that humans always have a wretched heart. That's why I taunted Abel, told him that God loved you more than him, even though you give God better offerings. Jealousy consumed him, and that allowed me to possess him." Lucifer explained.

"So you... you made my brother turn against me? Just to prove your point that I'm capable of doing sin?" You started to get angry.

"Something like that, I made you fight him to the death. And it was spectacular watching brothers trying to murder each other." Lucifer laughed.

"It was you who tried to kill me, not Abel. I see, that's why he jumped unto my blade and killed himself... He broke free of your possesion didn't he?" You said.

"Correct, he felt guilty and did that all on his own. Not only did he killed himself, he killed the fun too. But at least I got you to "kill" your brother." Lucifer smiled sadistically.

Right after he finished his sentence you attacked him.

_______________________________________________________________

Rias and others are fighting Dagon, even when they got Ajuka with them, they are evenly matched. They are trying to find a way to kill Dagon. It's tricky, they seemed to have not come up with something.

"I love it when little devils try to mess with the big one." Dagon said reffering to himself.

"You and your boss killed Akeno, and I will avenge her." Asia cried.

"My boss? even though he's a lot stronger than me doesn't mean he's my boss kid." Dagon was irritated.

"I can't believe Cain actually fought this monster. This devil is a lot stronger than me." Issei looked down.

"I'll give him credit, he almost killed me if Lucifer hadn't stepped in." Dagon was embarassed.

"I will kill you for real this time." Ajuka threatened Dagon.

Dagon looked serious, as if Ajuka was the only one comparable to him. Although, that's true as Ajuka and Sirzechs once fought a devil as strong as Dagon.

Dagon started to fly and rushed to kill Ajuka. Rias and the others quickly stepped in and blasted him with their powers combined, even Dagon must have felt that one. He quickly brushed it off and showed off his true form, a large demonic being who has needles all over his body.

"Heh, you got me, can't aim for the big one first. Got to kill the little one." Dagon smiled as he looked to Asia and Gasper.

Dagon's arm enlarged and tried to pierce Asia and Gasper at the same time. Only for Ajuka to grab that arm and severed it. Dagon laughed as that severed arm can still move and stabbed Ajuka on the gut. Ajuka pulled it out and got Asia to heal him. Issei jumped in and tried to blast Dagon, only for Issei to get countered by directing the blast back to him. Dagon noted that Issei's sacred gear was useless while mocking him. Dagon attacked and injured all of Rias' peerage, but let his guard down for a second. Forgetting that Ajuka was waiting for the right moment to attack him.

Ajuka suddenly appeared from behind and severed another of Dagon's arm. As he tried to move both of his arm, Issei disintegrated it just at the right time. Dagon tried to fight back by firing blasts out of his mout to everybody, Ajuka and Issei managed to deflect it all. Dagon kept his cool, he knew that without his arm, he cannot fight to the full extent. Dagon decided to retreat.

"As expected of Ajuka Beelzebub, you knew that my arm was my only weakness. Hahaha, fine I'll let you slide and win with this one. I'm going back to hell to heal my arm, then I'm going after you." Dagon laughed as he spreaded his wings and flew away.

"You will not escape!" Ajuka also flew and tried to chase him, only for him to be blown away by Dagon using his wings.

"Hey, a little advice, I wouldn't try to get caught in Cain and Lucifer's duel if I were you. Don't forget to pick up Cain and his girl's body after Lucifer's finished." Dagon escaped while laughing.

"He got away... Asia, can you heal the others for now? I need to help Cain." Ajuka asked Asia.

"Asia can handle this, you just don't get yourself killed okay..?" Rias looked worried.

Ajuka then rushed to help you.