Chapter 10. Reunion

After Lucifer threatened to find and kill Akeno, You rushed to tell Sirzechs about this. While you were on your way, someone teleported in front of you. That person is Ajuka Beelzebub, a friend of Sirzechs with whom you're familiar with.

"Cain, I need to talk to you I got some new for you." Ajuka said.

"Perfect timing, but can you get me to Sirzechs first?" You said.

"That's why I'm here, Sirzech is no longer with us. He was sealed along with Serafall and Falbium to lock 666." Ajuka stared at you.

"What? This is bad...you mean to tell me 3 of 4 Great Satans is no more? My, what am I supposed to do now?" You look surprised.

"What's wrong? You look worried, Cain." Ajuka sighed.

"This is a problem, the real Lucifer is now on the loose with Dagon." You said.

"....." Ajuka was left speechless.

"Just take me to the Gremorys house right now. You guys are in trouble if Lucifer finds you." You insisted."

Ajuka immediately teleported you and himself to Rias' residence entrance. It's been a long time since you last visited this place, more importantly it's been years since you last talked to Akeno.

"I believe Akeno is doing well?" You asked Ajuka.

"Yes, I believe so. She's engaged to Issei now." Ajuka said calmly.

<What the f-, It's been only months since I prevented that Issei from messing with her. Now he's engaged?> You whispered to yourself.

You and Ajuka went inside and found Rias' peerage, along with Issei on the living room. Ajuka greeted the whole room.

"Good evening Rias, I brought along a guest with me." Ajuka said.

You came to the living room and met Rias' whole peerage.

"Cain? What brings you here?" Rias asked you.

"Can't tell you now." You said as you looked to Akeno.

The whole living room went silent as Akeno only stared at you and muttered your name. Akeno looked like she was about to go angry and cry at the same time just by looking at you. She walked to you and slapped you as hard as she could. The whole room gasped.

"A-Akeno, you can't do that to a man you just met!" Asia shouted.

"She knows him for a long time Asia, try not to get involved." Rias said.

"You.. Have you no shame? Coming back after all these years, you better get out of this house now." Akeno seemed angry.

"...." You just stood there.

Akeno slapped you again, but this time you see tears on her face. Issei misunderstood the situation and thought of you as the bad guy.

"You, get away from her! Akeno, is this man bothering you?" Issei comforted Akeno.

"Yes, yes he is..." Akeno muttered.

You look dissapointed, you wanted to tell the truth to her. You grabbed Akeno's hand and Issei suddenly jumped into you and used his dragonic powers unto you. Everyone was shocked that Issei suddenly became violent. But you dodged all of his attacks effortlessly. You pinned Issei to the ground, only for him to get back up and fire a full-powered blast to you. 

You can easily dodge it, but you realized that if you dodged the one that'll get hit is Akeno, as she was standing right behind you. You took the blast head on and collapsed for a second. The only one that noticed that you purposedly took the blast was Ajuka and Rias, the others was just clueless about what happened.

"Don't you ever try and mess with my fiancee. I know everything about you from Akeno, you and your sinister personality to just abandon a child. I suggest you leave right now sir." Issei said.

You didn't budge, and Issei prepared to fire another blast at you. Ajuka stepped in and stopped Issei from doing so. Issei was surprised and questioned Ajuka about this.

"If he wanted to fight you, you'd already be dead right now." Ajuka gave Issei a serious stare.

"What are you talking about, I was just about to mop the floor with hi-" Issei said until you stood up.

You stood up and didn't say a single word. You understood that there's no way for you to tell the truth to Akeno ever again. She'll just think of it as a lie. You enchanted the house with your own magic so Lucifer can't track down the house. With that, you just left the building with the whole room watching. Everyone was left speechless.

Rias then slapped Issei.

"I've never seen you lose control like this. This is not the Issei I know." Rias said.

"Why are you defending him? He was just a weak and a vile person. He was just about to hurt Akeno." Issei said smugly.

"What? He didn't even try to hurt anyone. Do you even know who he really is?" Rias was irritated.

"His name was Cain was it? It's not like he is Cain from the bible.." Issei insisted.

Rias and Ajuka just shaked their head and Issei was confused and surprised.

"So he is that Cain? Even if he is, what's the big deal?" Issei said.

"He's an immortal who has learnt magic, fighting styles and war tactics for thousands of years. His knowledge and powers are unparalleled, even Gods chose not to mess with him, including Shiva." Ajuka said.

"But he couldn't dodge that earlier blast did he?" Issei looked even more confused.

"That was because your blast would've hit Akeno if he dodged, you're naivety is unreal Issei." Ajuka said.

Issei was shocked and didn't even realize that. But Akeno still refused to believe it.