The x Auction x Part1

We were at the auction site, waiting in the bushes. I was standing with Shalnark and Chrollo.

"Ne, why is everyone here?" I turn my head to the side as ask Chrollo.

"Well, you dressed so perfectly, it would be ashamed to get you dirty" he gave me a sweet smile and I return with a small smile. He does have a point. The others are out killing to obtain the tickets, while the members  who are dressed wait here in the bushes.

All of us were at the same spot but scattered. Me, Shalnark, and Chrollo are standing under a tree; Machii, Shizuku  and Nobunaga are lazying around on the grasses; as for the brat and Phinks, apparently they follow the others to get the tickets.

"I've been wanting to ask you this" Chrollo broke the silent between the three of us. "What's your relationship with Feitan?" My eyes shoot wide after hearing the question.

"Yeah! I also want to know" Shalnark says in a cheerful tone.

"W-wha" I didn't know how to answer both of them. "What do you mean?" I ask, trying to buy  time. Pleasssseeeeeee!! I want everyone to come back here with the tickets already!!!!

"You know what he meant" Shalnark moves closer in excitement. A small irk forms on my forehead. He's getting unexpectedly excited for no reason.

"D-do I?" I wonder my Eyes somewhere else, avoiding Eyes contact with both of them. Everyone's attention quickly shift to the living bushes and everyone was on guard.

"We're back~" Phinks hold up some tickets over his head as he and the rest walk towards Chrollo.

"Apparently, three of the tickets we got are for couple..." Franklin scratches the back of his head.

"In that case we'll have to go as couple. Machii with Nobunaga, Shizuku with Phinks, and Yuki with Fei-" Shalnark point his finger towards each of us before I interrupt him.

"I want to be with Chrollo!" I quickly interrupted him. Everyone look at with and they seem shock, everyone was shock except him. I try to avert my eyes from him since I know that he's pissed.

"Eh?! But-" shalNrk was trying to convince me to pair up with that brat but was stopped.

"It's fine. I don't mind pairing up with her." Chrollo pat Shalnark's shoulder before looking my way.

"...thanks" I lower my head.

"...now that's you guys got the ticket, how do you guys get in?" Kalluto asked the question out of no where.

"He have a point. When we were waiting in the bushes to ambush them, they came in carriages." Franklin added.

"Umm...can I see the carriage?" I ask Franklin and be pointed to the direction behind him.  "I'll be right back" I rush into the direction he pointed. Should be around here...found it! The carriages were broken and covered with blood but I could still see some of the design of it. I turn around and was about to go back to the others but all of a sudden...

"Kya!" I was pushed hardly and was pinned to a tree. I open my eyes and saw the brat. One of his hand was pinning my shoulder, the other hand was gripping my neck. His left leg was in between my legs. His expression send shiver down my spine, I could tell that he was really pissed but I always get this tingle feeling every time I look at his face, fully without his bandana.

"Why you with him?" His intense glare made me tense up. I try to look away from him.

"...I-I want to get to know him better..." I made up an excuse. The truth was that I was trying to avoid him...I took a little peek at him, he was furious. He starts attacking my neck and use the hand that was grip my neck to cover my mouth. In shock, I try to push him away but failed.

"You know why meh pick dress?" he pulled away from my neck and whisper in my ear. He...picked this dress for me?! "Cause it easy to take  off" he smirk. He remove his hand from my mouth and touch my bare thigh that was poking out of the dress though the high cut.

"HAII!?!" he slowly moves the tips of his fingers up and down my thigh, slowly. My body was trembling and I couldn't hold my voice in. More...I want more...I grab his tuxedo by the chest and tug on it. I open my mouth, slightly letting my tongue out and look straight at him.

"Heh,can't resist, huh?" He gave me a satisfied smirk before slamming his lips onto mine. My body was twitching as his tongue danced in my mouth. The pleasure of kissing him wasn't enough for my body after what happened...

Chrollo's POV

I was with everyone, waiting for Yuki to come back. She's taking her time to look at the carriages.

"Ne, Yuki isn't back yet...what if she escape?" Shizuku raise the question and everyone seems to be panicking a bit.

"Don't worry about it" I replied.  I, however was calm. She would escape...she's not the type to go back on her words that easily. "We should wait for her here" I added as everyone nod.

"Hmm...Phinks, where's Fei?" Shalnark look around before asking.

"Huh? He's right her-" Phinks didn't finish his sentence. He turn around and saw that Feitan wasn't there to be seen. "I could have sworn he was here!" Phinks shouted.

"Hmmm" Shalnark place his thump and index finger on his chin. "Maybe  he's with Yuki?" he slightly tilt his head.

"Guess so..." Phinks replied. There's something going on with those two for sure. I walk slowly towards the direction Yuki went.

"Boss?" Nobunaga was startled.

"I'll be back" I replied and went to find Yuki. This should be the direction she headed. I walk around a bit before hearing a branch snapped, kind of like someone stepped on it. It grabs my attention and I went towards the noise.

My eyes widen to the sight of Yuki being pinned against a tree by Feitan. One of his hand was place on her shoulder and the other was up her dress. Yuki seems to be pushing him away but that's not what shocked me the most. What shock me the most was their face and expression. They faces were only a few inches away from each other. Yuki has teary eyes, and both of their tongues were slightly out of their mouth, an inch apart from each other's.

"Tsk" I heard Feitan tsk before Yuki pushed him away.

"ah....."She seems to be on edge and avoided eye connect with me. " S-sorry...sorry it took so long..." she muttered.

"Its fine...lets go back" I replied and pat her head before giving Feitan a glare. Just what is the relationship between these two...I look at Feitan slightly and saw that he was smirking in satisfaction while rubbing the tip of his thump on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been busy with homework and school stuff! I'm deeply sorry if the story is too short or if its no good TT^TT I'll try to find time to make the story longer and more interesting TT^TT

** P.S. I did a mistake, Feitan is actually 28 not 30. Thank you  @user30843991 for informing me about my mistake. I'm deeply sorry for the confusion and the mistake I've made **