Family

Yuki's POV

After the hot rough nights that we spent last night, I was sound asleep. When I woke up in the morning again, I was laying in his arm and his other arm was warped around me. I smile gently as I stare at him sleeping so soundly. I slowly look down to my left hand, the ring really is pretty.... I smile to myself as I keep staring at the ring.

"Mmm...what are you looking at?" Feitan rolled on to me and sort of lay on top of me.

"Mmm?" I was too busy staring at the ring.

"...Tsk...you prefer that ring over meh?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Hmm" I pretend to give it a deep thought.

"Tsk!!" he clicked his tongue ad he throw me to the side a bit so that I was laying on my back. "You're not suppose to give it thought!!" he growled at me.

" I'm just kidding. Besides, you already know what I would choose ...no?" I giggled a bit as I touch his face.

"..." he grab my right hand with his left and I noticed....

"...So your also wearing the ring..." I muttered.

"Huh, of course. Your gonna be mine so meh make it clear!" he said as he place his forehead on to mine.

"...MM!!" I smile as I replied back. He tilt his head a bit to the side and he slowly moves in, closer and closer to me.

*Knock* *knock* we twitched and stop once we heard the knock on the door...

"...I guess...time's up.." I said but Feitan just tighten grab both my wrists and pin them above my head.

"ignore them" He replied as he got closer to my lips again.

"FEI!!! COME ON!!! YOU GUYS ALREADY DID IT ALL NIGHT NO?" it was shalnark's voice shouting from the door. I blushed deep red till my ears and as for Feitan, he got up off of me and head to the door.

"..Tsk..." he open the door and give Shalnark a deep glare. " You're bothering meh!!" he hissed.

"..w-well....A-Akira-san wants both of you guys to come join him..." SHalnark was shuttering. ....Nii-sama wants us to join him?....

"..." Feitan then slams the door and walks to me. "..." he grab my dress and hand it over to me.

"...Thanks..." I took the dress from his hand.

~~~~~~~

After we got dressed, we head to the same dinning room. Nii-sama was sitting at the head of the table , leaving two sits near Nii-sama for me and Feitan. We were sitting in the room a little bit too awkward.

"AH!!!" the twins came in to the room as Tan-san, one of our house butler, brings them in. "Mommy!!!" The rush over to me. I pat both of their heads before releasing that I haven't told Nii-sama about them yet.

"..." I quickly look up at him as he stares at the twins. "...N-Nii..sama...." I hesitated a bit. I was scared that he would get mad at me and throw me away again like what happened in the past. My body starts to tremble a bit. "...A-about...these two...t-they....they are....." I couldn't even look at him in his eyes. I was looking down at my own hands as I try to grab the courage to tell him.

"..."

"...Yuki?" Akira called my name as I jumped a bit and my whole body got even more tensed.

"...Their ours" Feitan replied in my deed. I quickly look over at Feitan.

"...." I was a bit speechless.

"...To think that Fei would say that Kai and Ryo belongs to him" Shalanrk was stunned for a bit.

"Well, he is possessive, it's not that surprise for him to want to let the world know that the twins and Yuki belong to him" Azumi added as I felt cold sweat down my back.

"Tsk, you got a problem with that?" Feitan growled at Azumi as he just shrugged it off. I took a little peek at Nii-sama.

"...And you don't plan to tell me?" Nii-sama asked.

"..t-that's....." I didn't know what to say.

"I guess you really hate me" he let out a dry laugh as my eyes burst wide and I look up at him.

"That's not true!!!" I shouted. "I would never...I could never hate you"

"..." Nii-sama was really shocked by what I said.

"..t-that is...." I look back down. "...I...I just don't want you to hate me more then you already do ...and throw me out again...." I muttered and slowly look back up at him.

"...Hate you? I don't. What makes you think that I-" before he could finished his sentence, it was like he remembered something. "No....I know what makes you think like that...but I just wanted to keep you out of the family to protect you" He said as he try to hide his blush.

"You do know that you can't keep me out of the family...right?" I laugh a bit. After all all the documents have to go through me since I am the rightful head of the Phantom family...even though I'm the youngest. As for the documents, I usually have Yamamoto bring and take the documents....he was kinda like the middle person.

"Yeah..." ni-sama also let out a light laugh. "So there names are Kai and Ryo?" he asked me.

"Yes..." I smile as I carry both the twins up and place both of them on my lap. "Kai, Ryo. This is your uncle ...." I stopped a bit. I haven't call Nii-sama by his name at all....

"...I'm your uncle Aki" he said

"...Aki-oji sama would be better" I added.

"... and you should really start calling me Akira instead of Nii-sama" Nii-sama got up and ruffle my head as he give me a gentle smile.

"...Hai,A-A....Akira....nii-sama....." I said shyly as Shalnark, Azumi, and Chrollo laugh.

"...I guess that's better" Akira niisama laugh.

"Tsk" I turn over to Feitan.

"IS something wrong?" I asked Feitan.

"..." he glare at me.

"Oh right" Akria nii sama said. " We need to hold a wedding for the two of you" he said as I blushed.

"Eh? T-that's not necessary" I said.

"it is" Feitan added. I turn to look at him. "Meh need to let everyone know who you belong to" he smirked at me as I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. There will be 1-2 more chapter before this story ends so I hope that you guys would tune in and stay till the end ^///^