The x Battle x II

We went back to the others for the fifth match, it was a match between the brat and Phinks. I'm really interested in this match, two close friends are about to have a match with each other... I don't even know what Phinks' Nen is, so this will be every interesting.

Phinks was already in place, stretching before the fight begins. Everyone else was at their audience spot, observing the match...but his opponent wasn't on the field. I was about to ask Chrollo where he is when...

"Oi" a present sneaks out behind me. I was about to turn around when the brat grab the back of my neck, stopping me from turning.

"..Umm..." I didn't know what to say. He moves closer to me and I could feel is breath.

"Remember. Eye on meh. No one else. ONLY meh!" he whisper harshly into my ear before letting go of the grip on my neck and walking to his place on the field.

"Yuki? what's wrong?" Shalnark asked me out of the blues.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I ask back.

"Your face is really, really red" He replied. Eh? I touch y face and I could feel the heat though the gloves that him wearing. No way....Why am I blushing so, so hard?!?! I squat down and curl up into a ball to hide my face.

"Yuki?" Chrollo called my name. I look up slightly at him. " Are you not feeling well? Want to go back and rest?" he asked me and I shock my head.

"It's fine...Thank you though" I muttered back at him and he return with a smile. Chrollo then look back at Shalnark and give him a signal.

"Okay. Let the fifth match begin!" Shalnark shouted. Both the brat and Phinks move at the speed of light to land a hit at each other.

"...So fast..." Kalluto was in awe by their speed.

"Yeah. Feitan is the fastest person in the Ryodan" Nobunaga scoffed.

"And Phinks hate to lose" Shizuku added. My eyes were lock at all of his movements. The brat suddenly increased his speed and manage to land a kick on Phinks. Both of them jump away from each other.

"HA! Is that all you got?" Phinks shouted.

"You got hit, no?" the brat had his cheeky smirk on. He grab out a red umbrella out of no where and open it up, so that the roof of the umbrella is facing Phinks.

"Things are about to get heated" Bonolenvo said. A shadow came out from behind the umbrella and start attacking Phinks as he try to dodge them. Phinks suddenly jump further away from the mysterious shadow and start swinging his arm around in circle. The shadow stops moving and I could clearly see that it was actually the brat. He was moving so fast that I couldn't even know that it was him.

"...Woah..." I muttered to myself in awe by the brat's physical ability. He didn't even use his Nen yet and he could do this much....I felt shiver rush around my body and my eyes were locked on him.  Both of them then come rushing toward each other for another attack. Phinks' fist was swung around 18 times or so and he was aiming to hit the brat with all his might. The brat on the other hand was avoiding Phinks' fist and try to attack him with his katana.

"Ne, You seems to be so captivated in this match~ Why don't you pay some attention to me~?" Hisoka put his arm on my shoulder and got closer to me. I try to push him away but he's strong.

"Ah!" Shalnark shouted. I quickly turn to look at the match and saw that the brat froze for a second which give Phinks an advantage.  Phinks manage to hit the brat and there was a huge explosion afterwards.

"...No...way..." I was standing on the spot, shocked at what I say....he...he couldn't ...he... My legs got weak and I fell onto the ground.

"This is really rare....I hardly seen Fei get hit...." Everyone was shocked. The explosion mist starts to become clear. All I saw there was figure of someone standing...it was Phinks. I look around and the brat wasn't in sight.

"No...no..." I muttered to myself. It can't be right? He can't be gone....

"It's fine" Shalnark said with confident. "This is Fei we're talking about" He gave me a smile and I nodded.  He's right, it's him after all....there's no way he would be defeated that easily....When I look back at Phinks he seems suspicious. He kept looking around and move slowly, trying to anticipate an upcoming attack.

"Oi" All of a sudden the brat had his katana at Phinks' neck, ready to slice his throat open.

"Haiiii! Feitan won this match!" Shalnark shouted as the brat slowly withdraw his sword. Both of the walk closer towards us as the last battle was about to start.

"...." The brat stand infront of me, staring down. He was covered in dirt and his clothes had some holes on them.

"Ne! You were really cool!" Elaine came running towards him. The brat only gave her a glare.

"....you were pretty cool...." I muttered to myself.

"Huh?" The brat squat down so that our eye level are almost the same. "What you say?" he asked. I blush slightly and look at the ground.

" Nothing" I said clearly.

"Tsk" the brat tsked before getting up. He turn towards the Shalnark who was waiting to start the match. " Oi, start without meh."

"EH? your not gonna watch Machii and Bonolenvo?" Shizuku asked.

"No" he instantly reply and yank my arm, pulling me off from the floor before dragging me off somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I..I want to watch the match" I got the courage to say to him after being dragged deeper into the forest. He suddenly stop and lets go of my arm.

"...you..." he muttered. He turned around and pushed me against a tree.

"Ow! what was that for?" My back was aching a bit. I couldn't see his face since he was looking down.

"You..." he slowly look at me in the eye and gave me a deadly glare. My body twitched a bit and was frozen on the spot. " Meh order you to look at meh"  he was pissed to the max.

"....I-I was" my mouth shuttered.

"Huh? meh see you look at the clown" he tighten his grip on my arms, it felt as if the blood isn't circulating anymore.

"I...I was! I really was! I looked at you, your every move..." It sounds like an excuse but I really want him to know that he was the only one in my sight. He lets go of my arm and a hand suddenly came chocking me. "ka...ha-" it was so sudden, I was gasping for air and he tighten his grip. "...ka..s..op...s-t...p" I try to tell him to stop but he only tightens it.

" You better be keeping you eye on meh" he growl as he pull me closer and bite my the nip of my neck real hard. He lets go and start walking back to the direction we came from. Where he touched....where he bite...it was throbbing...it hurt...but if it's from him, I wouldn't mind him doing more...

Feitan's POv

Tsk, what's she thinking? Meh was walking back to the match and turn around a bit to look at her. She was still on the same spot. Tsk. She should fu*king know who she belongs to...and that clown should get the hell away from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoy it ^^