The x Chaos x Begins

I slowly open my eyes, to a room...more like a tent that I wasn't used to. I sat up on the bed while rubbing my eye when something caught my attention. The clothes...I was now wearing a single white t-shirt, my hair was down and I didn't have my makeup on. I try to get out of bed but failed. There was an arm hugging my lower half, I turn to the other side of the bed and saw him....Christ...half naked on the bed beside me.

"...Wha..." I was shocked. The lasting I remember was the brat...no I was trying get away from Christ...then everything turn black.

"Mmm" Christ then slowly woke up and look at me. "Morning" He said softly. Instead of saying 'morning' back to him, I grab a pillow and smack him on the face before shouting at him.

"What exactly happened?!"  I shouted at him but he gave me an indifferent look.

"Don't worry. Nothing happened between us" He calmly reply as slowly setup on the bed. I gave him the 'I don't believe you' look so he added " I just change your clothes that all"

"you sure?" I ask him and he nodded. I let out a sigh.

"...Where did you get that mark from?" Christ asked me as he gave me an intense look. Mark...If i remember correctly, I covered all the scars and marks before joining the circus...he wouldn't be able to take it off since it had to be removed with my own aura.

"...What do you mean?" I tilt my head and ask him. I was really curious by what he meant.

"...The bite mark on your chest" He pointed to his own chest. Bite mark...My eyes shoot wide open. I completely forgot that I asked the brat to mark me...damn it what was I thinking?!?!?

"...Ah...bite mark? ahaha...I might have hit something" I let out a dry laugh.

"And it made that mark? That bite mark?" He emphasized.

"...I-It's your imagination" I said as I try to get off the bed and try to get away from him.

"ne" he said as he wrap his arms around my waist as I try to get off the bed. "Your...your different from everyone else..." he said.

"Different?" I asked.

"Yeah...I...I can see colours...colours coming off from people" he continues.

"...what do they mean?" I ask him out of curiosity.

"...Pink means they are in love...Light red represents  sexuality...Yellow is joy..." he muttered. "...but you should avoid people with the colour red or black around them" he warned me.

"why is that?" I questioned.

"Red represent blood lust ...and black represent death...anyone with the colour black will soon die" he said. I could kinda guested that. "that's why you should stay away from the brat" I twitched when he said that. "...he gave out a deep strong red"

"...You..you should take some time to rest up" I try to avoid talking about the brat so I removed his arm and stood up.

"....Don't go...don't leave my side" he plead. "You..your different" he repeated.

"everyone is different" I replied.

"no...everyone gives out a colour but you...your colourless..." he said...colourless huh...

"...don't worry I'm just going to go practice for tonight's show..." I try to calm him down.

"promise me...promise me you'll be by my side" he said and I nodded...just so that I can complete this mission...but there was something about him that reminded me of someone I once knew long ago...

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

The show started and everything was the same as the first night, all the acts, introductions...everything...even the same Ryodan members came to watch. As the show comes to a finish everyone line up for an applause.

"Joker"  Christ said as he yank me towards him and place his lips over mine in front of the audience and the circus members. The crowd was screaming and cheering. I quickly push him away and rush back staged as everyone then follow to get ready for the fan greeting.

"Why...why did you do that?!" I shouted at Christ. He gave me a cold glare...as if he isn't Christ.

"I want to make it clear that your mine" he said.

"Wha-..I am not yours!" I shouted back at him.

"But didn't you say you'll stay by my side with me?" he asked as he try to get closer and closer.

"Yes, I'll be my your side on stage! it doesn't mean that I'm yours!" I was pissed and scared at the same time. I know that in the crowd...the brat was there...who knows what he would do...

"Jok-"

"OI!" a cold voice shouted. I turn around and saw the brat . He had the deadliest glare on him as he walks over. My body was trembling .

"Your not suppose to be here" Christ steps in front of me and look down on the brat.

"You bastard" he growled. "Don't lay your hand on what's mine!" the brat shouted as his killer aura slowly leaks out.

"Yours? Ha! What makes you think that she's yours-" Christ seems like a totally different person. "...Ah...do that where it came from..." he said as he puled me closer to him and pull my top down a bit to show the bite mark. "This...this is from you isn't it?" Christ growled at the brat.

"L-Let go" I try to get away from Christ.

"Why...why should I? Your the one who agreed to stay with me" he tighten his grip on my wrist.

"Hurts" I muttered. Before I knew it, I was pulled away and into the brat's arm. He held me tight in his arms as he and Christ glare at each other.

"Let her go" Christ demand.

"You irritate meh since the first time meet...meh should kill you right here, right now" the brat growled. I should stop this chaos or else the whole plan will be ruin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! I did find a bit of time to do this since exam finish next week. TT^TT I hope you guys sorta enjoy this chapter. Hopefuly you guys are looking forward to  Christ vs Feitan for the battle of Yuki >_>

ps. I  was thinking of doing a SnK/AoT crossover. My cousin has been at it about Levi so I might do a crossover...maybe...

PSS. I was also thinking of starting a Snk and a boku no hero academia story soon...maybe after this story or just when I finish the outline of the story.