Chapter 16

Troy's POV

The team and I look at the clock before nodding. It's time to head to the Shiba House. Mentor told us to come back today because Jayden and Lexi would be back from their honeymoon. It was nice for us to be able to rest up and heal a little before training.

It's a short walk to the Shiba House. We knock on the door and wait. Jayden opens the door and immediately leads us to the outdoor dojo without saying a word. He seems very intense.

The rest of his team is already training. Lauren is training with Mike in a morphed fight. I look around and am confused when I see Lauren with Emily. If Lauren is with Emily, and Jayden's with us; then who's the Red Ranger? It's obviously not Jayden. I look at the rest of the team and see they're just as puzzled as I am.

I point towards the fight, "who's fighting against Mike if Lauren's with Emily?"

"Lexi. She has symbol power," Jayden explains.

"How did she find that out?" I ask.

"She was goofing around with Jayden's samuraizer, much to his chagrin, before you arrived, and she actually morphed," Jii says, "quite the surprise to us all."

"Probably 'cause we got married," Lexi turns to us having won the match, "so that's 3 Red Rangers you've lost to, Mike!"

"You're not a Red Ranger!" Mike protests, "and you just got lucky!"

The two of them start laughing. They stay morphed but remove their helmets and tuck them under an arm. Mike slings an arm around her shoulders. The two of them walk over to us followed by Lauren and Emily. Once they're standing in front of us, they fully demorph. Jayden takes Lexi's hand and kisses her cheek. Lauren stands between Jayden and Jii while Emily takes Mike's other hand.

"So you need to train?" Lexi asks us.

"We were hoping to bounce ideas off you about this new monster," I nod.

"Tell us about the monster," a new voice adds from behind us.

"Antonio," Jayden smiles looking behind us.

"Hope I'm not too late."

"Right on time," Lauren grins.

"Great!"

I start to explain what we were up against. It's difficult to fight what you can't see. Jayden and the other samurai nod along. Jayden and Lauren tell us what they think would be the best way to go about it.

"And-"

"Wait. If Orion can turn into the Gold Samurai Ranger, can he summon Octozord and then use the Octo-ink cloud?" Lexi interrupts what Jayden is saying, "that would injury the monster and make it visible."

"That's a really great idea," Jayden grins.

"We should test it out," Lauren says.

"I agree," Antonio nods.

"It might be a sign to use the Samurai keys against this monster," Noah pulls out his tablet and pulls up footage of the Octozord fighting against a Nighlok that was invisible.

"Might be," Jayden nods.

"Can we try it out here?" I ask hopeful.

"Of course," Jayden nods and steps aside gesturing for us to walk onto the training pads.

I nod to my team, and we walk past them, "it's morphin' time! Go go Megaforce!"

We morph into Megaforce before going Super. We then hit our belts so we can get the Samurai keys. We insert them into our super morphers.