Chapter 17

Jayden's POV

I wake up cuddled up with Leigha. It's been two weeks since she dislocated her shoulder. I gently pull the her shirt down her arm slightly and kiss the back of her neck and then her shoulder softly. She breathes deeply and moves further into my arms. I grin and cuddle her close as I keep kissing her bare skin.

"Good morning, Lei," I nuzzle her neck.

"Hi," she turns to look at me, "how'd you sleep?"

"Good. And you?"

"I always sleep better with you," she turns to kiss me, "I love you, Jay."

"I love you too," I kiss her back softly, "want to go out for breakfast?"

"That sounds nice," she smiles gently rubbing my cheek.

"I think so. I'll see if Jii, Lauren, and Daisy want to go too."

"Oh that sounds perfect!"

She smiles as she starts to get ready. I head out into the rest of the dojo. I knock on Daisy's door and wait for her to open up. She smiles and hugs me.

"Morning, Jay!"

"Morning, princess! Would you like to go get breakfast?"

"Yes!"

"Great! Get ready! Now ͏y͏o͏u and Leigha are going to change appearances when we go out. So what's your name?" I go over with her.

"Dahlia!"

"And who's your older sister?"

"Lexi."

"Very good," I smile, "15 minutes?"

"Okay!"

I smile and walk out and to the garden where I know Jii will be. I wave and walk over. I ask him if he'd like to join Leigha, Daisy and I. He nods and says that sounds great. I grin and pull out my samuraizer. I call Lauren, and she agrees that breakfast sounds good. She says she'll meet us there. I smile and head back inside to get ready. Leigha is in a pair of denim capris and a light weight brown long sleeve.

"You look cute."

"Thank you. Can you please help button my jeans and tie my shoes?"

"Of course," I lean down and kiss her. I help her tie her sneakers and button her pants.

Once I'm done, I start to get dressed myself. I put on a long sleeve red shirt and some jeans. I pair it with my leather jacket and converse. I put my wallet in my pocket. When I'm done getting ready, the girls and Jii are waiting for me in the dojo. I walk over and use my symbol power to change their appearance.

"So Daisy, you'll ride with Jii?"

"Yup!" She grins.

"Let's go!"

The four of us walk out to our bikes. We put our helmets on quickly. I get on first and then wait for Lei to get on. She holds on to me tightly. We head off towards the city to where the restaurant where we agreed to meet is. We share a parking spot and head inside. Lauren's already there and walks over.

"Hey!"

"Hi, Lauren!" I smile and kiss my sister's cheek.