Chapter 18

Jayden's POV

I smile as Leigha and I decorate the room. I look down at Lauren who's making sure the banner we're hanging is straight. It's Daisy's 8th birthday, and we're having a party for her at Rainbow's End for her and her friends from school.

"Perfect!" Lauren grins.

"This is going to be great!" Leigha grins.

"I know," I smile and walk over and hug her.

Lauren, Lei, and I finish setting up. It's a rainbow and unicorn theme because Daisy currently loves rainbows and unicorns. I run over it the prep room to make sure that her unicorn cake is in fridge. It looks great. I smile as I walk out.

"Okay everything is ready!" I smile.

"Perfect!" Leigha walks over and takes my hand, "do you think The Armada will attack today?"

"I don't know," I sigh.

"I hope not. I want her birthday to be perfect," Leigha bites her lip.

"I understand," I nod kissing her cheek, "we'll just have to hope they don't attack, and if they do, it's not at the theme park."

"If they do, we'll all be here to protect them," Lauren walks over and rests a hand on Leigha's arm.

"You're right. I can't worry too much about that," Leigha nods leaning into me.

I gently rub her back as she turns and buries her face in my chest. I kiss the top of her head. I know she's worried about making Daisy's birthday perfect.

"Okay. They're going to be arriving any second now," Lauren says looking at her watch.

"Okay," Leigha pulls away.

"Jayden! Lee!" Daisy runs in followed by most of her classmates.

"Hi!"

"Hello, Princess!" I smile.

"Wow! Thank you!" She hugs us both.

"Oh you're welcome!" Leigha kisses her cheek.

"Of course," I smile hugging her back.

She runs over to where her friends are. Lauren is handing out VIP passes. Vanessa and Carson sent a nice check to help cover the cost of her party. They're going to take her out to dinner on Monalua tomorrow. Jii, Emily, Mia, Kevin, Antonio, Jessica, and Mike are all also here. I smile and walk over to them with Leigha. We all greet each other.

"I'm so ready to have fun," Mike grins.

"This places looks awesome!" Emily smiles.

"Daisy looks so happy," Mia puts a hand on Leigha's arm.

"She is," Leigha bites her lip.

"What?" Kevin asks.

"Did you fix the symbol power?" Leigha looks at me.

"Mhm. She looks the same to her friends. If we happen to run into the rangers, she'll look like Dahlia," I wrap my arms around her.

"Thanks," she mumbles.

"Of course," I kiss her forehead, as I pull out my Samuraizer. I quickly draw the symbols so that Leigha will be okay too.

I smile at Leigha as she pulls away and walks over to where Lauren is. I hand out VIP passes to my team. They grin and put them on.

"Okay, let's go have some fun!" Leigha smiles.

They all cheer and run out dragging Lauren with them. Lauren shoots us a pleading look. We all laugh and then join them. We take them over to the bummer boats. We go through the exit and wait. The worker notices and smiles at us. He nods and lets us on before anyone else. We all help the kids into their boats. We'd join them, but we're a little too big.