Chapter 9

Leigha's POV

"Leigha, breath. It's going to be alright," Jayden cups my face in his hands.

"It's my parents though. And they're not the easiest people to impress," I fret.

"But they're your parents. They'll want you to be happy. And you are happy. We're happy," Jayden twists the ring on my finger.

"Eight months. They'll only think about the time. How short we've been together," I worry.

"Once they see us, they'll understand. I promise," Jayden gets down on one knee again and kisses my hands.

"Okay," I sigh.

"Come here," Jayden stands up and pulls me in for a giant hug. He kisses my forehead, "I love you and happy 18 birthday."

"Thank you. I love you too, Jayden. You're the best."

Jayden laughs and twines our fingers together. I smile up into his gray blue eyes and stroke his cheek. His large hands rest on my waist and he walks us to my full-sized stand mirror. Jayden turns me around and places hands on my hips. I see his eyes studying me intently and I laugh nervously. His eyes move around and a small smile appears.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful," he kisses my neck.

"The Fault in Our Stars. I love that book," I smile turning around, "And I love you."

"I love you too," Jayden cups my face and crushes my lips with his.

I place a hand on his cheek. Jay holds me tighter. He starts moving faster and I oblige enjoying the feeling. Jayden lifts one of my legs around his waist, causing me to stand on my tip toe since he's much taller than me. I grunt and he pulls back saying, "Sorry. Jump," and let's go of my leg. I jump up and he catches me. I wrap my legs around him, and I cup his face in both of my hands. One of his hands snakes up the back of my shirt and unbuckles my bra, and I feel him walking backwards.

My back lightly crashes into the mattress and Jayden lays down next to me. He strokes my cheek, searching my eyes and I smile. I lean up and kiss him as he crawls in between my legs. He keeps one hand on my face to control the kiss and he trails his other hand slowly down my body. Jayden takes ahold of my leg and wraps it around his hip.

I nudge my tongue across his lips and he grants me access. I smile into the kiss as we explore each other's mouths. I travel my hand down his tight white t-shirt. I get to the bottom and pull his shirt off over his head. I trace my finger over his abs and start kissing again.

"I love you. I'm glad we're getting married," I say as he kisses and licks my neck.

"I love you too. I can't wait to make you my wife," he hums into my skin.

He slowly rocks his body against mine and I melt into him. His lips meet mine again. I tangle my fingers in Jayden's hair. I twist a few strands of his hair in my fingers and then lightly tug. I smile when I hear him moaning.

Jayden keeps one hand on my hip and snakes the other one up my shirt. His large hand kneads my breast. He lightly circles my nipples, making them hard and I crave more of him. I whine lifting my hips up to grind against him and he smirks while kissing me. I wrap my other leg around him and squeeze him tight into me.

"Happy early birth-oh," my mother's voice floods my room breaking off. Jayden and I stop kissing and look over his shoulder. She and Father are standing there gaping at me. I blush bright red and bury my face in Jayden's shoulder.

"Oh my god. That did not just happen," I mumble. I quickly hook my bra while Jayden grabs his shirt.

"Mother, Father. This is Jayden. My fiancée. Jayden, these are my parents," I introduce as we roll off of our bed.