Suprise

They where in the middle of a lesson when they heard it.

BOOM..... SPLASH!

Lefahn ran to the window and cursed loudly "what is it?" Clara asked him.

"Ummm...." Lefahn hesitated.

BOOM...... SPLASH!

"What is that?!" clara asked him again this time louder.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked almost like he was ashamed.

"Yes!" she answered him almost screaming.

"Dont be mad" he started and clara frowned at him "there are just some people out there that i used to know..... and they are kinda trying to bomb us" he said shrugging as if clara wouldnt freak out.

"Well I am mad" she said as she ran away from all the windows, and ended up hiding behind Lefahn.

"Well you dont look mad" he said chuckling softly at her "plus, this place is like an impenetrable fortress. we'll be safe" he finished with a smile.

BOOM!........ CRACK!

Lefahn spun around and grabed clara by the arms and ran his eyes over her as if seeing if she where hurt. clara shivered involentarily from his touch "what was that?" clara asked lefahn. The crack noise she heard had scared them both.

"Umm... lets just get you somewhere safe" he said, not answering her question, and not looking her in the eyes.

He then walked towards the door, and waited expectantly for Clara to follow "where are we going?" she asked as she met up with him at the doorway.

"Just follow me" he said, and walked away down the hall and then took a right into the maze of other halls. Clara followed, not wanting to get lost in the halls herself.

He led her around a few more corners untill they reached a small room with thick walls and dusty old furniture. in the corner there was a small twin bed with black sheets, blankets, and pillows.

"What is this?" she asked Lefahn.

"It's a just in case saferoom" he answered her simply, and ushered her inside to shut and lock the door.

"Oh" she replied and sat down on the bed. she felt the bed dip a little as Lefahn sat down next to her "Have you ever had to use it?" she asked him.

"No" he replied staring into her eyes an unrecognizeable look in his eyes, before a gaurded look crossed his eyes and he looked away sharply.

"Oh" she replied again. he turned his head back and looked at her with a look that was so raw and almost pain filled that she couldn't look away. She was reminded once again of how good looking he really was with his jaw clenched in a way that looked sexy, and the stubble on his chin looking so irresistable.

Withought saying a word, he met her lips with his and enveloped her in a heated kiss that was filled with what seemed like years of yearning that just exploded upon contact.

It was the most mind blowing kiss Clara had experienced in her life, so she kissed him back with unknown desire that seemed to have come from nowhere.

Then just as it was about to go further, there was a knocking on the door and they jumped apart, looking at each other with a look of wonder before Lefahn went to answer the door.

"Excuse me sir" a boy about seventeen started "there are a few problems you should know about" he said nervously as if Lefahn would punch him for being the bearer of bad news.

Lefahn only sighed "well... what are they" he asked.

Releif flooded the boy's face at Lefahn's reaction "there has been severe exterior damage, and possibly engine failiure of some sort"

Clara didn't know much about boats, but she was pretty sure engine failiure was a BAD thing.

<><><><><><><><><><>

A/N So this chapter was kind of a filler because i havent been feeling verry creative. if you can, i would really like for my readers to leave a comment with some suggestions for the next chapter. it would be verry much appreciated.

Also, thanks everyone for giving me 55 readers. yes, i know it's not a lot, but i'm still happy when i see additional readers. not to push anyone, but i would really like it if it went up to 100 before i published the next chapter.