worries

oO-unedited-Oo

***Clara***

We had been at the port for about two or so weeks staying in the ship untill it was fixed. durring that time lefahn had taught me even more boring stuff about the two countries i would most likely end up ruling. but even though the stuff was far beyond boring i paid close attention to everything because i would probably have to use it in the future.

Lefahn also started teaching me more about the laws since he had seen my notes. i actually learned alot from him. we even debated over certain subjects. we even came up with alternative laws that would make stuff alot different. over all, we pretty much made a whole set of different standards. pretty much a constitution but alot more clear and easier to understand and decifer.

Anyway, since the king was dead and the queen was too scared to be queen people had began to claim the title of the "forgotten royal" aka me.

Then since nobody knew what i looked like, there where all sorts of people that tried to be me. there where even men who said that it was a boy instead of a girl that had been born. but no matter how convincing they all were, the blood tests never matched up. then, since Asia was in all sorts of messes there where all kinds of people trying to get the title. a few almost got it, but when they where sent to Europe the blood tests did not match up. It was so weird knowing that i was the one who everyone was trying to be.

gah, i really need to stop thinking about the people that are trying to be me and foucus on what Lefahn is trying to teach me. i think it has something to do with fashion in certain cities and what is respectfull or not.

"- because they arent really particular" i caught the end of what Lefahn had been saying.

"I'm sorry, what?" i asked for about the third time.

He ran his hand over his face and stared at me for a moment "Clara, you really need to stop foucusing on them. you know none of them will pass, and they are not our problem"

"Thats not all i'm worried about" i said and made eye contact with him "i'm worried about the countries as a whole Lefahn. they are both spending their money tring to find ME when i could just turn myslef in. they could have used that money for other things like building schools, or fixing roads and whatnot" i paused for a moment to take a breath " then, to add to that both the people on the throne have absolutly no idea what they are doing. they are spending money on themselvs instead of the country and they are just doing stupid stuff" gah i hate ranting, but atleast i got that off my chest. I'm so stressed lately. at least i didn't let the fact that i like him slip.

"I know" he said after waiting a few seconds "Lets take a break from this stuff" he said pointing at the stuff we were reviewing.

"Okay" i said and he got out of his chair and stood next to me.

"Do you want to go somewhere and get your mind off this?" He asked.

"Sure" i said and he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the ever confusing halls that i was beginning to know to a room that was in a part of the ship that i hadn't been in often "what is this place?" i asked.

"Well... it's close to the crews quarters but not there" he paused "you'll just have to see it to know" and with that he opened a large yellow door. Inside was a huge room with vaulted celings and walls thats original colors where unknown. there where also huge windows that looked out to the sea, but that wasn't what was surprizing about it.

What surprized me was the fact that almost every square inch of the walls were covered in all sorts of paintings with the brightest colors. Some where grafitti and others where intricate designs. i think i even spotted one of a peacock sitting on a branch with it's tail hanging to the ground. Then the floor even had bright tiles that where all different sizes, shapes, and they all had a different design and, the room had strangly beautiful furnature ranging from odd wooden benches to couches with weird material. there where also paint splattered pedistools that had sculptures of people, mermaids, and other sea creatures on them and esels that held canvas paintings. it was amazing.