Epilogue

Okay, first of all, I'd like to say that I am so incredibly sorry it took me this long to get to the epilogue. My life just got really busy all of a sudden and I didn't have as much time on my hands. So without further ado, the epilogue...

Life was always one big adventure for Clara and her family. They were as close as any family could be, and truth be told, clara would put her family first, even above her vast empire.

When the children were young, Clara and Lefahn would bring them wherever they went, and being who they were, the children had tons of adventure all over the world.

They would play around some of the most tropical beaches, and observe tiny creatures left in tide pools. Sophia being the oldest would be daring and do things her siblings were afraid to do like climb to the tallest rocks, or pick up a live crab. Then Philip being the only boy would follow after her and try to do all of those things to 'prove his manliness' and the twins usually stuck together and would make sand castles near their parents.

Or closer to home, they would play in the gardens, and pretend they were mythical creatures. Sophia and Philip would climb up trees while the twins would hide in the bushes and play with their dolls.

Or when there was a good day where their parents weren't busy, their cousins would come and visit. Now of course they didn't have any actually related cousins, but all of their parents friends had children that were around their age.

Of course, whenever Aubie's daughter Evangeline would come over, the twins would invite her to their tea parties, and she would play with them before being snatched away by Philip who always wanted to play with her. Of course, his sisters would never let him get away with it, and they would throw pretend weddings almost every day they could. Sophia being the oldest would be the minister, and the twins would trade the role of best man or maid of honor. Occasionally the parents would discover them and sometimes record the adorable event.

But as the years went by, the children got older and older. Soon, Sophia reached high school age and thus the dating game began. The press went absolutely insane over little things, and poor Sophia was often courted simply for fame. But as the years past, the children all knew from their older sisters experience how to tell if someone was fake, and they all learned how to avoid certain aspects of the press. However, there were occasional planted cameras that would capture a picture of a moonlit kiss in the garden or sneaking out in the palace halls for a brief romantic moment. But nobody was prepared for Philips announcement shortly after he turned nineteen. 

He had proposed to his childhood sweetheart Evangeline, and shortly after, they had a real wedding, and his sisters were all bridesmaids. He later became the president of another smaller country in a landslide of an election.

The three sisters eventually found love as well. Amara had decided to study in a small country that most people didn't know the name of, and to her luck, she ran into a charming man only a year older than herself who was taking the same courses as her. After a while, they became so close, they dated for five years before getting married. Not until she met his family shortly before the wedding did she find out that he was also a prince, but the second youngest of nine siblings.

Lydia herself adored the sea, and became a marine biologist, and mainly focused on sea turtles. She met Kev, the man her company paid to take their crew out to sea to run their tests, and catch wildlife and whatnot. Since there were many long trips, the two became very close, and dated for two years before they discovered Lydia was pregnant. They got married in a flash, and have since then been living by the sea with their son James who later got a little sister named Lucy. They all adore the coastal life, and Kev soon became a professional surfer, and they run a little Hawaiian themed restaurant that they live above.

Sophia's story was much more different. After her experience in school with the press and selfish boys, it was more challenging for her to find love. But that didn't stop her goals. She graduated a prestigious college at the top of her class, and joined her parents in all their politics, often being their unofficial adviser. She of course took her parents place, and became queen when Clara and Lefahn retired at seventy five to live out the rest of their lives with their grandchildren which they had many of.

Around twenty seven years after Clara retired, she passed away in her sleep, and the next day upon discovering her death, Lefahn died of a broken heart.

Shortly after, the entire family got together in France and had a funeral in Lefahn's mothers home town, and buried them together in their own custom coffin in the same place as Lefahn's family so they could be together in death just as they were in life because their children had never seen a couple as deeply in love as their own parents.

*****(A/N)*****
Hey, I was thinking I might try to write a story about Sophia. Tell me what you guys think!!!! And I love you guys for reading my book all the way to the end❤️❤️❤️