The press is weird

Outside the gates of the palace,there were hundreds of people staring silently at us. i didn't know wether they were happy, or terrified. After all, my friends were fairly imposing. I myself probably looked a little scary, with blood all over myself and all.

I looked around and saw the lenses of a dozen or so cameras amidst the people on either side of the road like everyone was watching a silent parade.

All of this creepiness only lasted a few seconds before everyone let out whoops of joy, and everyone was in a uproar over how glad they were that this ass was kicked off his "mighty" throne.

My band of friends and i walked down the street, myself leading them, and pulling Brandashar behind me. all around us there was the noise of the Londoners.

We kept walking until we reached an empty square with a water-fountain in the center. I walked straight up to the fountain and stood on the edge of it and forced Brandashar to sit on his knees.

After a couple of minutes of people throwing things and yelling at him, everyone became kinda quiet again, and the the only noises were the flash of cameras, the splash of the fountain water, and the sounds of people whispering and murmuring amongst each other.

Then the reporters started.

"Who are you?" A man asked running over to me with a microphone.

"What is your plan?" Asked a short haired brunette.

"Whats going to happen to the king?" Asked someone taking pictures.

"Who are those people your with?" Asked a scrawny man who was backing away from Mark as he asked the question.

"Is that your blood?" someone else asked handing me a blue hanky which i used to wipe myself off.

"What shampoo do you use?" Asked some fancy lady with too much hairspray on her head.

"Wha-" i said looking at the woman who had asked the last question "it doesn't matter. i am Clara, and i am the TRUE heir to the throne" i said and refused to answer anymore questions when i saw a few people that i recognized as the people who would test my DNA.

*****(A/N)*****

Sorry this was so incredibly short, i just felt like it should be separated from the last chapter.

I will probably go back and edit this to make it longer, but for now i'm going to let it be. also, i'm sorry i didn't publish this on my birthday on the 5th, i just had a huge party that i didn't expect which (thanks for asking:) was AMAZING!!!