15

Louis is quite nervous, to say the least.

What he remembers about Harry is that he's gorgeous, and very timid but also very sweet. It contradicts the blunt way that he speaks over text messages. And Louis, well, he can be a bit overwhelming at times.

He doesn't want to push Harry away because of how overbearing he is. It's happened before, and none of the blokes were as shy as Harry.

Louis, Liam and Niall were picked up by Louis' Mum, and after Liam and Niall were dropped off and Louis had spent some time with his sisters, it was time to finally meet up with Harry.

Harry absolutely insisted on Louis coming over, and Louis figured that it must be because he's tired or summat, so he agreed.

Louis: i'll be there in 5

Louis: ur ready right

Harry: Yeah, just about.

Harry: Remember what I said, just be yourself :)

Louis smiles wearily at the smiley face added at the end. He sighs out of anxiety as Stevie Nicks sings about a dove throughout his car stereo.

When he finally gets to Harry's house (a small and very quaint one story house surrounded by trees) he has to sit in his car for a few moments to remind himself to breathe. He just remembers Harry being this perfect human being, and he feels so less-than compared to him.

Louis finally works up the courage to get out of his car, walking the pathway that's surrounded by pink and yellow flowers up to Harry's front door. He bites his lip nervously before knocking on the door twice.

It only takes a few seconds for Harry to open the door, and gosh, is he beautiful.

His hair is long, reaching his shoulders in loose curls. He's wearing a cream coloured sweater and black jeans, a nice baby bump sitting in the middle of it all. He's smiling, he doesn't seem nervous. He seems pretty calm, actually.

"Hi," Harry says, his voice gentle as Louis stares at him with wide eyes. "You can come in, sorry about any mess."

"S-Sure," Louis gulps and nods, stepping into the house. Harry studies his face for a moment before frowning.

"Are you alright?" Harry asks worriedly. Louis swallows thickly and nods again, his hands in his coat pocket. "Louis, I meant it when I said that you shouldn't constrict any of your tendencies around me. Just be yourself, yeah?"

Louis is silent for a few seconds before saying, "Holy shit, you are beautiful," Harry lets out a loud laugh, throwing his head back while Louis steps forward and touches his face. "Good Lord, how did I not combust while not seeing you for so long? I knew you were, like, attractive, but holy shit! Oh, wait, I'm sorry, uh," Louis looks down at Harry's bump. "Can she hear?"

"Yeah," Harry giggles and nods, and Louis smiles, because he was right, Harry does giggle. "I'm sure baby will forgive you, but just this one time."

"You're precious," Louis says with a completely straight face. Harry laughs again. Louis reaches out for Harry's bump. "Can I please?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course," Harry's beaming as Louis rests his hands on either side of Harry's baby bump, his nerves just melting away. "Baby's moving a bit, you can't feel it, though."

"No kicking yet?" Louis asks. Harry shakes his head and smiles again, but this one is more tired looking.

"Not yet," He says softly.

"Good," Louis nods and smiles sweetly. "That's something I definitely don't want to miss out on."