20

"It's Ladylike," Freddie says, very rehearsed as she looks into the camera. "And this week, we're throwing a baby shower."

"Cut!" Chantel says as Louis leans back in his chair. Freddie relaxes her face while Chantel stops recording. "I think that's all the footage we need, guys."

"Do you think Louis should record something?" Jen asks as she bites into her sandwich. "Like, 'hi I'm Louis and I impregnated Harry and now we're having this baby shower.'"

"Uh, I-I don't know, girls," Louis admits as he looks down at his lap. "I haven't really been in a video in a while."

"No, no, that'll be good," Chantel agrees. "You're going to be in the vlogs anyways, since you're helping me with the invites, so you might as well introduce yourself."

Louis sighs and stands up. "Fine, okay, but you're sending it to me before you put it in the video. I have to approve."

Chantel just giggles as Louis sits down in front of the camera, sighing and rubbing his face. "What do you even want me to say?" He asks, squinting a bit from the large studio lights.

"All you really need to do is identify yourself as the father of the baby," Chantel shrugs, handing Louis a microphone to clip onto his shirt. "Quick and easy."

Louis exhales slowly. "Alright, okay."

"Ready?" Chantel asks, and Louis nods. "And...we're rolling!"

"Hi, 'm Louis Tomlinson," Louis says, trying to be poise. "I'm a producer and editor at Buzzfeed UK, and I'm the father of the baby."

"Cut!" Chantel says with a grin. "There, perfect!"

"Sorry we're late," Devyn walks into the studio with Kristen following behind her, eyes lighting up when she sees Louis sitting in front of the camera. "Ooh, is Louis gonna be in the video?"

"Sadly," Louis grumbles.

"C'mon, it's fine," Freddie rolls her eyes. "You're done, anyways. All we have to do is have Devyn and Kristen record and then we can get started."

So, Devyn and Kristen record their parts, speaking about what they're going to do to plan the baby shower and how they reacted when Louis told them, and then they all sit down and get to work.

"Okay, so Devyn's got decorations," Louis checks off on his phone. "Chantel and I will cover invites, Kristen's got the venue, Jen has food, Freddie has entertainment, and I have to figure out how to get Harry there without ruining the surprise. Sound good?"

"What about games?" Freddie points out. "This is gonna be a lame ass baby shower if you don't have games."

"Think that resides in the entertainment department, yeah?" Louis points out.

"Wait, you said you've never met Harry's family," Chantel points out. "How are we going to invite them?"

"Facebook? I don't know, we'll work out the kinks," Louis sighs. "Remember, this all has to be done within the next six weeks, so we have to get moving."

"Marie is so boring, we need a unique middle name."

"But it's pretty!" Harry pouts, swirling his noodles around with his fork. "Fine. If not that, I think I'd like it to be something to do with flowers."

Louis can't help but smile. "Sure, yeah, I can look some up, if you want," He offers, and Harry nods. Louis puts his noodles down on the coffee table and picks up his laptop.

"You almost done eating, love?" Louis asks, and Harry responds with an "mhmm." Louis scrolls through Google for a while before smiling. "What about Camellia?"

Harry twists his mouth before scrunching up his nose. "'S a bit long, right?" He points out. "Beverly Camellia. It'll be even longer depending on whose last name she gets, or if we want her to have both of ours. Besides, I think I like that more as a first name."

Louis hadn't even thought of that. "Yeah, yeah, you're right," He agrees before looking back to his laptop. "Clover?"

Harry starts to make the same face, and Louis nods in agreement. "Yeah, no, that was a shit suggestion," He admits.

"Language," Harry chastises, putting his hand over his belly and pouting.

"Sorry, Bev," Louis says with a small, adoring grin. Harry's adorable. Louis goes back to his laptop and twists his mouth. "You're gonna laugh at me for this one."

"Well, do you like it?" Harry asks, and Louis nods. "Then, tell me."

Louis sighs. "'Mkay. What about Beverly Rue? R-u-e. 'S not a flower, but it's a plant, and it sounds nice with her first name."

Harry's eyes soften. "Louis, that's so cute," He says, and Louis' eyebrows shoot up towards his hairline in surprise. "Beverly Rue, I love that."

"Really?" Louis asks, and Harry nods with a small smile. "'S that her name then? Beverly Rue?" Harry nods again, and Louis beams at him. "Sick."

"Should we, um," Harry bites his bottom lip. "Should we talk about what her last name should be?"

"Um, sure," Louis nods, closing his laptop and setting it down on the coffee table. "What do you think it should be?"

"I-I don't think it should be too long," Harry admits, looking down at his bowl of noodles resting on top of his tummy. "Because it might be more difficult for her when she's younger. Like, Beverly Rue Tomlinson-Styles is a bit much to learn how to spell when you're six, yeah?"

"You're probably right about that," Louis agrees. "So what do you suggest?"

"I think it'd be nice to have her last name be just Tomlinson," Harry admits shyly. "Because I get to carry her for nine months, so you should have a special connection with her too, like her last name."

"Harry," Louis says softly. "That's...so sweet of you. Thank you."

Harry smiles weakly. "So, Beverly Rue Tomlinson. I think it sounds pretty," Harry starts to giggle right after he says it. "Think she likes it, she started kicking."

Louis grins wider before standing up from the couch. "D'you want more?" He asks, holding his hand out to take Harry's bowl. Harry nods, but doesn't give it to him.

"Yeah, but I can get it," He insists, and Louis really doesn't want to argue, because Harry likes to do things himself. He does, however, have to help Harry stand up off the couch.

He keeps a hand on Harry's back when they walk to the kitchen, filling his glass up with tap water while Harry gets himself more pasta. It's quiet, but not in a bad way.

Harry puts his bowl down and starts giggling, and before Louis can ask, Harry gently takes his hand and places it on the curve of his stomach. And, when Louis feels the strong little nudge against the palm of his hand, he can't help but let out a surprised laugh.

"Wow, she's really going at it," Louis observes, and Harry nods with an almost proud grin.

"I know," He giggles, taking a step towards Louis. They're close, now, really close. Louis can smell flowers as Harry looks up at him and his smile softens a bit. They're looking into each other's eyes now, Harry's bowl of noodles just sitting on the counter.

And, there's a voice in Louis' head chanting "kiss him kiss him kiss him kiss him"

So he does.

It's rushed for sure, their noses bump as Louis leans forward and presses their lips together. He can hear Harry's breath hitch, but then there's a hand on his cheek as he lightly grabs onto Harry's hips and presses him against the counter.

The kiss is deep, and sweet, and it doesn't last too long, but Louis could really kiss Harry for the rest of his life. They separate, and Louis opens his eyes to find Harry just blinking at him with wide, shiny eyes.

Harry looks like he wants to say something, but doesn't, instead standing there against the counter as his cheeks turn a deep pink.

"I-I like you," Louis stammers, hands still on Harry's hips. Harry's lips slowly turn up into a grin, biting his bottom lip and looking down shyly.

"I-I like you too," Harry admits, and Louis can feel the corners of his lips turn up into a big smile.