Epilogue [2/3]

"And I-Mr. Tomlinson, sir?"

Louis looks up from where he's typing out a sixth text to Harry. Tom is furrowing his eyebrows at him. "Um, is everything alright?"

"I told you, Holland, you can call me Louis," Louis says, looking back down at his phone. "Uh, I'm fine, sorry about that. What was your question?"

"No, it's okay," Tom says. Louis feels bad. It's just–Harry's three days overdue. His anxiety for the past week has spiked, he can't help it. Harry being all alone with just Beverly and a full-sized baby in his belly. Louis didn't want to go to work that morning, but Harry made him, assuring him that he was fine. "'S Harry okay?"

Louis' eyes widen. He blabbers on about Harry tons, but he didn't think Tom actually listened. "Oh, he's fine," Louis assures. "He's overdue by a few days, I'm just worried. Sorry, though, I'm all ears now."

"No worries," Tom smiles timidly. "So, um, how does this look?"

"Lemme see," Louis scoots forward to watch.

"Let me do it!"

"Okay, okay, you can do it," Harry smiles weakly. "If you need help, I'm right here."

Beverly, now three, makes a face at him. She's just as sassy as her Daddy, but she's almost a carbon copy of Harry. Her eyes stayed blue, but everything else is all Harry.

"When Adalyn coming?" Beverly asks, attempting to get her little feet through the legs of her patterned leggings.

"I told you, baby, soon," Harry says softly. "Whenever she feels like it. I think she's just running late."

"Like Daddy," Beverly nods, and Harry laughs.

"Daddy does run late pretty often, huh?" He quickly helps Beverly with her leggings, so fast she can't swat his hands away. "Are you excited to be a big sister, though?"

"Mhm," Beverly grins. "'M a big girl."

"Yes you are, pretty girl," Harry smiles, handing Beverly her shirt. "Can't believe how big you're getting."

"Paw Patwol now?" Beverly asks, her little t-shirt half on. Harry laughs a little, leaning forward and helping Beverly with her shirt.

"Sure, love," And Beverly's off towards the stairs. Harry sighs, standing up and grunting. Being this big was a lot easier the last time, when he didn't have a three year old to run after and Louis was home more to help out.

Slowly, he walks to the stairs, where Beverly is waiting for him at the bottom. "Beverly Rue, you know I don't like you going down the stairs by yourself," Harry sighs, gripping to the railing as he walks down.

"Too slow, Papa!" Beverly exclaims. Harry rolls his eyes, finally coming to the bottom and making his way towards the sofa with Beverly. Ozzy runs up to him once he sees him, sniffing all over as if to make sure he's okay.

"Hi, buddy," Harry says softly, scratching behind Ozzy's ears. "I'm okay, don't worry about me."

"Papa!" Beverly squeaks, handing Harry the remote. Harry smiles and takes it, thanking Beverly before turning on Paw Patrol.

It's only a few minutes later that Harry feels it. It's barely anything, just a tiny wave of discomfort in his belly, followed by a twinge in his back. But he knows. This is it, Adalyn's coming today.

"Beverly, love, can you please get Papa's phone from the table?" Harry asks, and Beverly is quick to get up and run to the table. As sassy as she is, she's also so kind, and has constantly been asking Harry if he needs anything, mirroring the words of her Daddy. She runs back from the kitchen with Harry's phone, and Harry takes it and kisses the top of her head. "Thank you, B."