Prologue

When Festus exploded together with Leo and Gaia,you didn't really knew what to expect.Cheers were heard across the battlefield.However,not everyone where cheering.The seven plus Nico,you and Reyna were just staring at the sky with shock and grief.Leo was just walking around in Argo || a few days ago.He couldn't be just gone.

Gone

The word replayed in your mind.

Your best friend gone.

"Y/n!" A voice called out to you

You turned to see Piper trudging towards you with a forced smile.You walked to her and gave her the tightest hug you could manage as a walking mess.

"We did it"You said in the hug

Before either of you knew,both of you were sobbing uncontrollably in each others' arms.

"We lost our brother Y/n"Piper said,sobbing after every word.

You just nodded not having the strength to reply.The seven(minus Leo) strolled towards you and Piper.You and Piper pulled away.You watched as Piper hugged Jason while crying to his shirt.Everyone had a shoulder to bail on except you.The closest person to you had just exploded,your brother was busy comforting someone else.There was no one to lean on.

You were alone.

Hello its author chan this is my 2nd story so uh have fun :))